Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Play with Patterns book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 Maths Play with Patterns and chapter wise NCERT solution for Maths Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Download as PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Play with Patterns
CHAPTER 10 Class 3 Maths Play with Patterns
1. Look around you and list three in which you find some pattern.
Ans. Necklace, clothes with design, tiger or anything with pattern.
2. You will see these designs have been made by using the same block in different ways.
Can you see a pattern in the way each block is repeated?
Ans. The rule for this pattern is there is one block upward and one downward. Then this is repeated.
3. Given below are some pattern. Figure out the rule for each and continue the pattern.
(f) Morning, afternoon, evening, night, morning, ……..
Ans. Morning, afternoon, evening, night, morning, afternoon, evening, night.
4. Can you see the rule and continue the pattern.
Ans. The rule for this pattern is that it is growing and does not repeat. In the first V appears once but downwards, in the 2nd V appears once but upwards. In the third and fourth twice first down them upwards. That is V goes on growing. The continued pattern as under:
5. We have made some pattern with pictures. We can make patterns with numbers too. Like 21, 41, 61, 81, 101, 121. You know the next number, don’t you? This is a growing pattern. It can go and on. 21, 41, 61, 81, 101, 121, 141, 161, 181.
(a) Look for the rules and continue these growing patterns:
Ans. Continuing with the growing patterns, we have:
(1) 51, 56, 61, 66, 71, 76, 81
(2) 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56
(3) 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256
(4) 12A, 13B, 14C, 15D, 16E.
(b) Look at these growing patterns. Find out what to add to each number to get the next one:
(i) 1, 3, 6, 10, _______
Ans. 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 36, 45.
(ii) 0, 2, 6, 12, _______
Ans. 0, 2, 6, 12, 20, 30, 42, 56.
(iii) 1, 3, 7, 13, ______
Ans. 1, 3, 7, 13, 21, 31, 43, 57.
(iv) 2, 3, 6, 11, 18, _____
Ans. 2, 3, 6, 11, 18, 27, 38, 51.
6. Amrita and Paritosh are writing secret messges.
Ans. The secret messages are: Where are you? In the canteen.
7. There are two secret messages. Look for the patterns and find the hidden sentences.
Ans. Hidden sentences are:
I LOVE YOU, THIS BOOK IS FUN.
8. Half these numbers are in yellow. What patterns do you see in these numbers? Continue the pattern and fill in the blanks
Ans. 99, 101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113.
9. What do the numbers in blue end with?
Ans. These numbers that end with 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 are called odd numbers.
10. What do you get if you add an even number to an odd number?
Ans. On adding an even number to an odd number, we get an odd number.
11. Write all the odd numbers between 400 and 410.
Ans. 401, 403, 405, 407, 409.
12. Write all the even numbers between 155 and 165.
Ans. 156, 158, 160, 162, 164.
13. If we add 1 to any odd number we get an ____ number.
Ans. Even number.
14. If we add 1 to any even number we get an _____ number.
Ans. Odd number.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 10 Play with Patterns
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Play with Patterns PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 Maths includes text book solutions from Class 3 Maths Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class Maths have total 14 chapters. 3 Maths NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Maths class 3 solutions PDF and solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Mathematics Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Hindi English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
10,000+ Daily Practice Questions
(only at ₹ 299/- in myCBSEguide App)Demo Video Install Now