CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Smart Charts book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 Maths Smart Charts and chapter wise NCERT solution for Maths Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Download as PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Smart Charts
CHAPTER 13 Class 3 Maths Smart Charts
1. Have you been to a park. What coloured flowers did you see? Were most of the flowers yellow in colour. Look at the different flowers in the picture. Complete the table.
|Colour of flowers||Number of flowers|
2. _____ are the most in number. How many? ____
Ans. Purple, 10.
3. _____ are the least in number. How many? ____
Ans. Orange, 5.
4. ____ are more than ____.
Ans. Blue, Red.
5. ____ are more than ____.
Ans. Red, Orange.
6. Look at the traffic scene in the picture and fill in the table.
Way of Travel
7. In the picture which way of travel do you see the most?
8. Which way of travel do you the least?
Ans. Bullock Cart.
9. The number of people walking is more than the number of ?
10. The number of buses is less than the number of?
11. Have you played any games with dice?
Ans. Yes, I have played the games with a dice.
12. How many dots are there on the different faces of a dice?
Ans. There are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 dots on the different faces of a dice.
13. Which face of the dice did you get the most number of times?
Ans. 2 face.
14. How many times did six come up?
Ans. 6 times.
15. Four came up more number of times than.
16. Talk to people around you about their favourite sweets. Fill in the table:
Number of people
17. From the table answer the following questions:
(a) Most favourite sweet.
(b) Least favourite sweet.
(c) _____ is liked more than _____.
Ans. Barfi, Jalebi.
(d) ____ is liked more than _____.
Ans. Amarti, Barfi.
(e) _____ is liked more than ____.
Ans. Gulabjamun, Amarti.
(f) _____ is liked more than _____.
Ans. Rasgulla, Gulabjamun.
18. Ask your friends about the number of people living in their homes. Fill in the table.
No. of people living together
How many families
Most people have 3 people living in their homes.
The smallest number of people living a home is 1.
The number of families having 4 people is 10.
19. What have your classmates brought for lunch today? Find out and note down.
No. of Students
20. Food item brought for lunch by the biggest number of students.
21. Food item brought by the smallest number of students.
22. Getting Smarts with Charts.
No. of students
23. How many children in all there in the school?
Ans. 121 children.
24. How many children in all are absent on that day?
Ans. 12 children.
25. Now look at the chart and fill in in the blanks.
(a) The class with the highest number of absent students is____.
(b) The class with the least number of absent students is ____.
(c) The class with 3 students absent is ____.
(d) The number of students absent in Class IV and Class V are ____ and ____.
Ans. 4 and 2.
26. Robin, Jacob and Geeta also measured their hands. They stuck their strips as shown.
(a) The length of Jacob’s hand is ______ than Geeta’s hand.
(b) The length of Geeta’s hand is ______ than Rohan’s hand.
(c) _______ has the longest hand.
(d) _______ has the shortest hand.
27. Which bird has the most colours?
Therefore, the peacock has the most colours.
28. Which is the animal which is liked most as a pet?
Ans. Make the chart of pet animal as under:
No. of people
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 13 Smart Charts
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Smart Charts PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 Maths includes text book solutions from Class 3 Maths Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class Maths have total 14 chapters. 3 Maths NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Maths class 3 solutions PDF and solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Mathematics Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Hindi English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.