Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2014 Class 12 Philosophy conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2014. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2014 Class 12 Philosophy
CBSE Question Paper 2014 Class 12 Philosophy
General Instructions :
- All questions are compulsory.
- Question Hos.1 — 10 are multiple choice questions of1 mark each.
- Question Nos. 11 — 20 are of 2 marks each The answers fo these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
- Question Nos. 21 — 30 are of 4 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 100 words each.
- Question Nos. 31 — 35 are of 6 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 150 words each.
1. According to Buddha, the number of steps in the path leading to Nirvana ’is
2. According to Jainism, the number of substances is
3. The number of Angas of Yoga is
4. According to Vaiéesikas the number of Pudorthas “is
5. According to Samkhya school, the number of sources of valid knowledge is
6. According to Spinoza, the number of substances is
7. According to Locke, the number of qualities is
8. According to Kant, the number of forms of the imperative is
9. According to Descartes number of kinds of innate ideas is
10. According to Berkeley, the number of kinds of ideas is
11. Explain Rg Veda’s notion of RTA.
12. Explain Patanjali’s notion of Nirvikalpak Snxn.
13. Enumerate Buddha’s eightfold path.
14. Define Siimkhya’s notion of Purusa.
15. What does Samkara mean by ’Maya?
16. What does Aristotle mean by efficient cause’??
17. What is meant by ‘mental environment’?
18. Define Locke’s notion of ‘primary quality’.
19. Define Spinoza ’s notion attributes’.
20. What does Leibnitz mean by ‘pre-established harmony’?
21. What according to Descartes are the characteristics of knowledge?
22. Distinguish between Hume’s notions of ideas’ and ‘impressions’.
23. Explain Kant’s distinction between analytic and synthetic propositions.
24. Explain regularity principle of causation.
25. Distinguish between learning and education.
26. Explain the doctrine of Purusarthas.
27. Explain Bhagavadgita’s notion of Niskama karma yoga.
28. Enumerate the twelve links in the chain explained by Buddha in the Second Noble Truth.
29. Explain the notion of Samavaya (inherence) in Var:seéika school.
30. Explain Samkhya’s doctrine of three Gunas (qualities).
31. Explain the distinction between empiricism and rationalism.
32. Elaborate Kant’s distinction between apriori and Aposteriori propositions.
33. Bring out the relationship between Syadvada and anekantavada.
34. Explain the relationship between the physical and spiritual environment.
35. Explain Siimkhya’s account of puruéa.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Philosophy
Download class 12 Philosophy question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Philosophy question paper 2014 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)