CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Home Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2007. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Home Science
CBSE Question Paper 2007 Class 12 Home Science
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Read each question carefully and answer to the point
- All parts of a question should be attempted together.
1. Define ‘natural’ and ‘acquired’ immunity. (1)
2. List two beneficiaries of the Integrated Child Development Services’ (ICDS) scheme. (1)
3. Name two important ingredients found in the composition of Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) given by the World Health Organisation. (1)
4. Give any two essential qualities of a good child caregiver. (1)
5. How will you remove a tea stain from a white cotton shirt? (1)
6. You buy sweets that are bright green in appearance from a neighboring sweet shop. (1)
Name a problem that can arise due to consumption of these sweets and state why this happens? (1)
7. List two advantages of recording your daily household expenditure. (1)
8. Tell your friend about two points that she must keep in mind while purchasing an electric iron. (1)
9. Tell your friend about two points that she must keep in mind while purchasing an electric iron. (2)
10. Name two adulterants commonly found in fats and oils. How would you detect the presence of these adulterants? (2)
11. State four suggestions by which you can use various colors in clothing to disguise figure flaws. (2)
12. Give four advantages of using silk fabric for making clothes. (2)
13. Enumerate any four employment opportunities available to you on the basis of your knowledge in child development’. (2)
14. Give any four characteristics of a good detergent for washing clothes. (2)
15. Give four characteristics of the cognitive development of a two-year-old child. (2)
16. The sweets that you bought from the market were weighed along with the box by the shopkeeper. What would be your two responsibilities as a consumer in this context and why? (2)
17.List three important characteristics of safe drinking water and justify, giving three reasons, why filtration is a good method for making water safe for drinking? (3)
18. Enumerate any six characteristics of social development in infants under one year of age. (3)
19. Present six advantages of saving money. (3)
20. List six points you will consider while buying a good readymade shirt. (3)
21. What kind of modifications would be required in the normal meals to meet the requirements of a fever patient and why? (3)
22. Radha wants to buy a bottle of the pickle. Tell her about all the information she should look for on the label of the pickle bottle to ensure that she buys a good product. (3)
23. Arjun is a young child who is suffering from high fever, sore throat, and swelling in the neck region. He is also experiencing difficulty in breathing and swallowing. Identify
the disease Arjun is suffering from and suggest four ways of managing his condition. (3)
24. Rajni’s family very often suffers from food-borne infectious diseases. What advice would you give her regarding maintenance of hygiene while cooking and serving food to prevent such diseases? (3)
25. Amit wants to make investments that would also help him get some tax benefits. Suggest three such investments to him and also state one other benefit from each case. (3)
26. Rama wants to store away her cotton clothes till summer is back. Give any six precautions she should observe while doing this. (3)
27. Explain, giving reasons, and four points that should be considered while planning meals for an adolescent girl. (4)
28. Describe the various components of family income with suitable examples. (4)
29. What four tips would you give to the mother of a 3-year old girl in selecting clothes for her daughter? State reasons for giving those tips. (4)
30.Explain the four special arrangements that would have to be made in a school for teaching children with partial hearing impairment along with normal children. Support your answer with adequate reasons. (4)
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Home Science 2007
Download class 12 Home Science question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Home Science question paper 2007 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now