Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2013 Class 12 Home Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2013. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2013 Class 12 Home Science
CBSE Question Paper 2013 Class 12 Home Science
- All questions are compulsory.
- There are total 30 questions.
- Questions 1 – 5 are for 1 marks, to be answered in one or two lines.
- Questions 6-19 are of 2 marks, to be answered in 10 – 20 words.
- Questions 20-26 are of 3 marks, to be answered in 20 – 30 words.
- Questions 27-30 are of 4 marks, to be answered in 40 words.
- Support your answer with suitable examples wherever required.
1. Mention two drawbacks of a situation where a child is left in the care of a minor older sister.
2. Draw symbols for a care label to indicate that the dress can be bleached and tumble dried.
3. List two characteristics of the language of a one year child.
4. Mention any two advantages of opening a recurring deposit account for two years.
5. Rinku is now one month old. List two noticeable changes in his body proportion which can be easily noticed when he is two years old.
6. Three-year-old Bunty is feeling shy of his uncle. Mention his four behaviors which enable you to reach this conclusion.
7. List four factors which influence the appearance of a dress material.
8. What is the specific role of Agmark? Name two food products bearing this mark.
9. State four ways a cloth merchant often uses to cheat his customers.
10. Illustrate two ways by which you can create rhythm in a sari and a blouse.
11. State four points you would consider while selecting clothes for a driver of a bus.
12. Specify four possible drawbacks in a readymade pant that you propose to buy.
13. Identify four unhygienic habits a cook might have, while he is cooking food.
14. Write four conditions under which apple jam can be declared as adulterated by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standard Authority of India).
15. Giving four reasons convince a lactating mother to visit the ICDS center regularly.
16. After removing ink stains from her dress, Sheela found spots of chemical on it. State four precautions she should have taken in order to avoid this problem.
17. Why should we store woolens once winter is over? Mention two important precautions that we need to take while storing them.
18. A family’s daily requirement for milk changes frequently. Prepare a format to record its per week expenditure on milk.
19. ‘Home Science offers a wide range of self-employment opportunities.” Support this statement with one example each from its any four fields.
20. Write four benefits of using an electric water filter. List two specific precautions you would adopt if you are using such a filter for potable water.
21. Write two reasons for giving ORS during diarrhea. How can it be prepared at home?
22. Specify two health hazards of consuming foods adulterated with Kesari dal. How is this adulteration carried out and how will you identify it?
23. state one difference between money and real income. Suggest two ways each a family can increase these with the use of their assets.
24. Justify with three reasons as to why you have chosen to invest in Public Provident Fund (PPF) Scheme and not in Monthly Income Scheme (MIS).
25. Identify two indicators each which help a mother to know that her one-year-old child /as normal social, motor and cognitive development.
26. write three specific symptoms of measles which are helpful in the identification of this disease and three important points to take care of child suffering from it.
27. Suggest four ways each a teacher can help to meet the psychological and educational needs of a child in her class who is hard of hearing.
28. Elaborate the procedure of filing a complaint in a consumer forum.
29. “Cotton and woolen Clothes are launched using different ways.” Support this event with the help of suitable examples.
30. A family has been served 9otato and tomato curry, rice, and curd for lunch. How far this meal is suitable for a pregnant woman in the second trimester? Suggest some easy modifications in the meal to make it suitable for her.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Home Science 2013
Download class 12 Home Science question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Home Science question paper 2013 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)