Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2014 Class 12 Home Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2014. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2014 Class 12 Home Science
CBSE Question Paper 2014 Class 12 Home Science
- All questions are compulsory.
- There are total 30 questions.
- Questions no. 1 – 5 are for 1 mark, lo be answered in one or two lines.
- Questions no. 6 – 19 are of 2 marks, to be answered in 10 – 20 words.
- Questions no. 20 – 26 are of 3 marks, to be answered in 20 – 30 words.
- Questions no. 27 – 30 are of 4 marks to be answered in 40 words.
- Support your answer with suitable examples wherever required.
1. When are the first dose and the first booster dose of DPT given to children?
2. State any two factors which would increase the cost of a fabric.
3. Draw suitable symbols for tumble dry and dry clean only on the label of a shirt.
4. Mention one benefit and one limitation of investing in chit funds.
5. Which standard mark should you look for while buying a bottle of squash? How can you identify that this mark is not fake?
6. Which four features would you check to ensure that the lining of your readymade coat is of good quality?
7. List any four long-term goals for which your savings will come handy.
8. Three-year-old Tracy and six months Mini is feeling very happy. State two ways each by which they would express their emotion.
9. Kavita, a graduate in clothing and textiles and is good in designing. In what four ways can she use her knowledge and creativity in her own business?
10. Kavita, a graduate in clothing and textiles and is good in designing. In what four ways can she use her knowledge and creativity in her own business?
11. state four reasons why pregnant women who regularly visit an ICDS center, are likely to be healthy.
12. Mention four indoor recreational facilities which can be provided in a creche for three-year-old children.
13. Use visual examination to identify dal like adulterant in chana dal and name it. Write two health hazards of consuming such a product.
14. Apart from buying reputed brands from reputed shops, what four precautions would you adapt to buy unadulterated red chilly powder?
15. Suggest four specific ways by which you can easily help in reducing your expenses an contribute to your family income.
16. Predict four problems a family can face if it does not maintain a record of its household expenses.
17. Swati wants to design a sari and blouse for a woman who has fat arms. show her how she can use all the four elements of design in designing this dress.
18. Upasana wants to wear a skirt and a shirt. Illustrate two ways by which rhythm and emphasis can be checked in this dress.
19. After six months, when Neetu took out her silk saris from a box, she found them damaged. List four possible reasons that could have caused this damage.
20. Six-month-old Mohan’s cognitive, social and motor abilities are similar to that of an average child. Support this statement with the help of two examples each.
21. Write three specific symptoms each of tetanus and diphtheria which help a doctor to differentiate between the two diseases.
22. Apart from removing when fresh, what other six precautions would you adopt while removing stains from clothes?
23. Raghav is a manager in an office and lives in a hilly area with his wife and two children. Explain any six factors that would influence the meal planning of this family.
24. What are six possible unhygienic practices generally adopted by persons working in roadside eateries?
25. The potable water that looked clear, was declared unsafe by the authorities. State any two reasons for this. How will you make this water safe using the boiling method?
26. The potable water that looked clear, was declared unsafe by the authorities. State any two reasons for this. How will you make this water safe using the boiling method?
27. Sudhir is a partially blind child whose parents want him to study in a regular school.
ln, what eight ways can a teacher and fellow students take care of his educational needs?
28. Specify the amounts of any four additional nutrients required by a mother during lactation. Suggest four modifications in a meal of idli and sambhar in order to fulfill her nutritional needs.
29. Your younger brother is going to a hostel. Guide him for the necessary precautions he should adopt while soaking, washing, drying and ironing his colored woolen sweater.
30. Educate your friends about any eight salient features of the Consumer Protection Act.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Home Science 2014
Download class 12 Home Science question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Home Science question paper 2014 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)