Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2010 Class 12 Home Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2010. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2010 Class 12 Home Science
CBSE Question Paper 2010 Class 12 Home Science
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Read each question carefully and answer to the point.
- All parts of a question should be attempted together.
1. What could be two possible reasons for PFA to find a shopkeeper selling mutton? (1)
2. Gagan has the fever for two weeks and has been advised to have the semi-solid diet. Suggest any two suitable dishes for him. (1)
3. The weight of a newborn child is three kg. Predict his weight at the age of one year and two years. (1)
4. Present two indicators to judge that one-year-old Aman has language abilities similar to normal children. (1)
5. Mention two important ingredients for making a detergent. (1)
6. Sudha is designing a salwar suit for a woman whose stomach is protruding. How will you make sure that she has shifted emphasis away from the stomach and created harmony in the dress? (2)
7. Mrs. Verma was not satisfied with the drape of her new kurta. Suggest to her four points that she should attend to in the garment so as to improve its drape. (2)
8. You are using a chemical to remove stains from your dress. What four important precautions would you keep in mind while using it on the fabric? (2)
9. In what four ways can you use the skills learned in home science, in your daily life? (2)
10. State four precautions to be adopted while storing cotton saris for a long time. (2)
11. Give two possible reasons for a three-year-old child to feel jealous. In what two ways he may express this emotion? (2)
12. Mrs. Lal is satisfied with the safety measures of her child’s creche. Give four reasons for her satisfaction. (2)
13. One of the main objectives of ICDS is to enhance the capability of the mother to look after the normal health and nutritional needs of her child. Report four activities of ICDS which help to fulfill this objective. (2)
14. “Meal planning is influenced by the structure of a family.” Support this statement with the help of four different examples. (2)
15. Name any two diseases caused by drinking polluted water. Give two precautions each you would adopt while using electric filter and chlorine tablets to make this water potable. (3)
16. List one adulterant each commonly found in turmeric and peanut oil. Mention two health hazards of each adulterant. (3)
17. Suggest six behaviors you would insist on your cook to ensure that the kitchen is insect free. (3)
18. Write three reasons for supplementing your family income. Suggest three different ways of increasing your psychic income. (3)
19. State six drawbacks of not maintaining a record of household expenses. (3)
20. List four problems faced by consumers regarding the prices of products. Mention their two rights in this context. (3)
21. What six features would you keep in mind while buying a summer dress for school children? (3)
22. Cheena is two months old and is developing normally. Which two motor, social and cognitive abilities each will she be able to achieve in the next three months? (3)
23. Sudha realizes that her child is suffering from high fever and has difficulty in swallowing. Mention two more specific symptoms to help Sudha to identify the disease and also name the disease. What should Sudha do now and why? (3)
24. Rehman cannot walk, hence is on a wheelchair. He is studying in a regular school. In what eight ways can the teacher help him to meet his emotional needs? (4)
25. Why do six-year-old children need a high intake of calories, calcium, protein and vitamin A in their diet? Give two reasons for each. (4)
26. Outline steps of laundering woolen sweaters. (4)
27. Reena wants to file a case in a consumer court against a company. Guide her to file the complaint. Specify the time period for filing the complaint and for the case to be settled. (4)
28. Differentiate between LIC and National Saving Certificate (NSC) schemes of investment. (4)
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Home Science 2010
Download class 12 Home Science question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Home Science question paper 2010 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)