CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Facility of verification of marks is available to all candidates. The candidates can apply for verification of marks in a manner that their applications reach the respective regional office(s) within 21 days of the declaration of result in case of Main Exam i.e. Exam held in March/April. However for Comptt Exam, i.e. Exam held in July, the application must reach respective regional offices with in 15 days of the declaration of the result.
(A) The application forms can also be down loaded from CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in or you can get it from link provided below.
(B) Candidates may apply on the Photostat format of verification form also.
(C) Verification fee per subject is Rs.100/-.
For the candidates of Delhi region :
Application forms for verification of marks pertaining to Main Exam alongwith the fee in cash Rs. 100/- ( per subject) may be deposited in the Designated Schools during the working hours of the school. For Compartment examination application form and fee may be deposited in Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi – 92.
In Delhi, application forms for verification of marks (rechecking) along with the fee in cash Rs. 100/- (per subject) will be collected by the following institutions during the working hours of the school.
LIST OF SCHOOLS IDENTIFIED FOR DEPOSITING FEE AND FORMS FOR THE VERIFICATION OF MARKS FOR 2010 EXAMINATION in Delhi
1. Bal Bhawan Public School, Pocket B, Phase 2, Mayur Vihar, Delhi-91
2. Universal Public School, A- Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
3. St. Giri Public School, Pocket 25-27, Sector – 3, Rohini, Delhi
4. Greenfields Public School, Opp. GTB Medical College, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95
5. Gyandeep Vidya Bhawan, Block C-10, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-95
6. Guru Harkrishan Public School, Loni Road, Shahdara, Delhi-32
7. Lilawati Vidya Mandir Sr. Sec. School, Shakti Nagar, Delhi-07 5
8. Mahavir Sr. Model School G.T Karnal Road, Delhi-33
9. Maharaja Agarsain Adaesh Public School, DU Block, Pitampura, Delhi -34
10. New State Academy Sr. Sec. School, Zone – H-4, Pitampura, Delhi – 34
11. Ved Vyasa DAV Public School, Vikaspuri, N.Delhi-18
12. S D Pub.School, Lal Mandir East Patel Nagar, N.Delhi – 08
13. Guru Harkrishan Public School, Road No.73, Punjabi Bagh, N.Delhi
14. Spring Meadows Pub. Sch. Main Najafgarh Road, Uttam Nagar, Delhi-59
15. Sadhu Vasvani Int. School, GES, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi-70
16. Green Fields School, A-2, Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi-29
17. Red Rose Public School, D-Block, Saket, N.Delhi – 17
18. Guru Harkrishan Public School, Kalkaji Extn. N.Delhi-19
19. Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 01
20. SSLT Gujarat Sr. Sec. School, Rajniwas Marg, Delhi-54
21. Commercial Sr. Sec. School Darya Ganj, New Delhi-02
22. Salwan Public School, Rajinder Nagar, N.Delhi-06
23. Deepanshu Public School, Kamerdin Nagar, Nangoli, New Delhi-41
24. Rising Star Academy Sec. Pub. School, 110, Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi -34
25. Cambridge Foundation School, Rajori Garden Extension, New Delhi – 27
Candidates can collect and deposit their application forms and fee only at the institutions mentioned above. The application forms will not be made available to the candidates from the CBSE office directly.
For the candidates of other regions :
Applications form for verification of marks may either be obtained from the concerned Regional Office or can be downloaded from the the link given below: