CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE Economics Chapter 4 Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE exams and school based annual examinations. Class 11 Economics notes on Chapter 4 Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Presentation of Data class 11 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 11 Economics text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics
Download CBSE class 11th revision notes for Chapter 4 Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics and score high in exams. These are the Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 11 Economics
Chapter – 4
Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics
The presentation of data means exhibition of data in such a clear and attractive manner that these can be easily understood and analysed.
Forms of Presentation of data:
1. Textual/Descriptive Presentation
2. Tabular Presentation
3. Diagrammatic Presentation
4. Graphical Presentation
1. Textual/Descriptive Presentation of Data:- In this, data is presented in the form of text. This is suitable when quantity of data is not too large.
2. Tabulation– It is the process of presenting data in the form of a table.
Parts or components of Table:
1. Table Number
3. Caption Or Column Headings
4. Stubs Or Row Headings
5. Body of the Table
6. Unit of Measurement
8. Head Note
9. Foot Note
Features of a good table:
(a) Compatible with the objective
(b) Helpful in comparison
(c) Ideal Size
(f) Percentage and ratio
(g) Sources of Data
Kinds of Table:
1. According to Purpose
2. According to originality
3. According to construction
Classification of tabular presentation of data
1. Qualitative Classification:- When classification is done according to attributes such as social status, nationality, etc. It is called qualitative classification.
2. Quantitative Classification:- In this, the data are classified on the basis of characteristics which are quantitative in nature. e.g., age, height, income, etc.
3. Temporal classification:- In this, time becomes the becomes the classifying variable and data are categorised according to time. Time may be in hours, weeks, years, etc.
4. Spatial classification:- When classification is done on the basis of place, it is called spatial classification. The place may be village, town, state, country, etc.
Diagrammatic Presentation: When data is presented in a simple and attractive manner in the form of diagrams is called diagrammatic presentation of data.
Types of Diagrammatic Presentation:
1. Geometric Form
a. Pie Diagram
b. Bar Diagram
iii. Sub Divided
2. Frequency Diagram
b. Frequency Polygon
c. Frequency Curve
d. Ogive curve
3. Arithmetic Line Graph or Time series graph
1. Bar diagram:- Bar diagrams are those diagrams in which data are presented in the form of bars or rectangles.
Simple bar diagram:- They are those diagrams which are based on a single set of numerical data. Different items are represented by different bars.
Multiple bar diagram:- They are those diagrams which show two or more sets of data simultaneously. This type of diagram is, generally, used to make comparison between two sets of series.
Sub divided bar diagram:- These are those diagrams which present simultaneously, total values and parts there in a set of a data.
Percentage bar diagram:- They are those diagram which show simultaneously different parts off the values of a sets of data in terms of percentage.
Deviation bar diagram:- These are used to compare the net deviation of related variables with respect to time and location. Bars which represent positive deviation and which represent negative deviation are drawn above and below the base line respectively.
Pie or circular diagram is a circle divided into various segments showing the per cent values of a series.
Histogram is graphical presentations of a frequency distribution of a continuous series.It can never be drawn for a discrete series.
Frequency polygon is drawn by joining the mid points of the tops of rectangles in a histogram. It is constructed with the help of discrete as well as continuous series.
Frequency curve is obtained by joining the points of a frequency polygon through free hand smooth curve not by straight lines.
Cumulative frequency curves or ogive curve is the curve which is constructed by plotting cumulative frequency data on the graph paper in the form of a smooth curve.
Arithmetic line Graphs or Time Series Graphs:- In this graph, time(hour,day, date, week, month, year) is plotted along X-axis and the corresponding value of variable along Y-axis.
Presentation of Data class 11 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 11 Economics PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 11 Economics – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 11 Economics
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in Economics class 11
- Short notes for CBSE class 11th Economics
- Key notes and chapter summary of Economics class 11
- Quick revision notes for CBSE exams
CBSE Class-11 Revision Notes and Key Points
Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics. CBSE quick revision note for class-11 Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-11 Physics
- Revision Notes for class-11 Chemistry
- Revision Notes for class-11 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-11 Biology
- Revision Notes for class-11 Accountancy
- Revision Notes for class-11 Economics
- Revision Notes for class-11 Business Studies
- Revision Notes for class-11 Computer Science
- Revision Notes for class-11 Informatics Practices
- Revision Notes for class-11 Geography
To download Presentation of Data class 11 Notes, sample paper for class 11 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Introduction class 11 Notes Economics
- Collection of Data class 11 Notes Economics
- Organisation of Data class 11 Notes Economics
- Presentation of Data class 11 Notes Economics
- Measures of Central Tendency class 11 Notes Economics
- Measures of Dispersion class 11 Notes Economics
- Correlation class 11 Notes Economics
- Introduction to Index Number class 11 Notes Economics
- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence class 11 Notes Economics
- Indian Economy 1950-1990 class 11 Notes Economics
- Economic Reform Since 1991 class 11 Notes Economics
- Poverty class 11 Notes Economics
- Human Capital Formation in India class 11 Notes Economics
- Rural Development class 11 Notes Economics
- Employment : Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues class 11 Notes Economics
- Infrastructure class 11 Notes Economics
- Environment and Sustainable Development class 11 Notes Economics
- Inflation Problem and Policies class 11 Notes Economics
- Development Experience Of India a Comparison with Neighbours class 11 Notes Economics
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now