Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE worksheets for Cell Structure and Functions worksheet for class 8 in PDF for free download. Science worksheets for class 8 CBSE includes worksheets on Cell Structure and Functions as per NCERT syllabus. CBSE class 8 worksheets as PDF for free download Cell Structure and Functions worksheets. Users can download and print the worksheets on class 8 Science Cell Structure and Functions for free.
Cell Structure and Functions worksheet for class 8 Important Topics
- Discovery of the Cell
- The Cell
- Organisms show Variety in Cell Number, Shape and Size
- Cell Structure and Function
- Parts of the Cell
- Comparison of Plant and Animal Cells
Some important Facts about Cell Structure and Functions worksheet for class 8
- Visit a laboratory for senior secondary students in your school or in a neighbouring school. Learn about the functioning of a microscope in the laboratory. Also observe how a slide is observed under the microscope.
- Talk to the senior biology teacher in your school or a neighbouring school. Find out if there are diseases which are passed on from parents to the offspring. Find out how these are carried and also if these diseases can be treated. For this you can also visit a doctor.
- Visit an agriculture extension centre in your area. Find out about genetically modified (GM) crops. Prepare a short speech for your class on this topic.
- Find out about Bt cotton from an agriculture expert. Prepare a short note on its advantages/disadvantages.
NCERT Class 8 Science Solved Worksheets
- Chapter 1 – Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2 – Microorganisms : Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3 – Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4 – Materials : Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6 – Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7 – Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8 – Cell – Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9 – Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10 – Reaching The Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11 – Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12 – Friction
- Chapter 13 – Sound
- Chapter 14 – Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 – Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16 – Light
- Chapter 17 – Stars and The Solar System
- Chapter 18 – Pollution of Air and Water
CBSE Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 01 Crop Production and Management
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 02 Microorganisms Friend And Foe
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 03 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 04 Materials Metals and Non Metals
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 05 Coal and Petroleum
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 06 Combustion and Flame
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 07 Conservation of Plants and Animals
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 08 Cell Structure and Functions
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 09 Reproduction in Animals
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 10 Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 11 Force and Pressure
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 12 Friction
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 13 Sound
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 14 Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 15 Some Natural Phenomena
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 16 Light
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 17 Stars and the Solar System
- CBSE 8 Science Chapter 18 Pollution of Air and Water
Cell Structure and Function
You have learnt that each living organism has many organs. You have studied in Class VII about the digestive organs which together constitute the digestive system. Each organ in the system performs different functions such as digestion, assimilation and absorption. Similarly, different organs of a plant perform specific/specialised functions. For example, roots help in the absorption of water and minerals. Leaves, as you have learnt in Class VII, are responsible for synthesis of food. Each organ is further made up of smaller parts called tissues. A tissue is a group of similar cells performing a specific function.
Paheli realised that an organ is made up of tissues which in turn, are made up of cells. The cell in a living organism is the basic structural unit.
To download Printable worksheets for class 8 Mathematics and Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)