CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
1. When will the students of class IX improve their PSA score?
The students will have the option to improve their PSA Score in class X, as they can sit for the test with class IX students of the session 2014-2015. The best scores will be reflected in the final certificate in case of those applying for improvement.
2. I am the student of class IX, is there negative mark on PSA test & the question will come from CBSE book or not.
1.No, there is no negative marking.
2. There is no specific syllabus for ‘Problem Solving Assessment’ (CBSE-PSA).
The question paper will be designed to assess the following areas:-
3. Will ‘Problem Solving Assessment’ be a part of FA4?
Yes, the ‘Problem Solving Assessment’ is being counted towards FA-4 which is 10% of total assessments of Class IX. This assessment will also be carried forward towards the FA-4 in Class X. This score is reflected in one Language (English or Hindi), Mathematics, Science and Social Science w.e.f. the session 2012-2013 for Class IX and 2013 – 14 for Class X. The same score will be reflected in FA-4 for classes IX and X.
4. If Social studies were not there in the PSA paper, how the marks have been given in social studies? Why the same marks have been given in all the subjects even if performance in subjects is different?
PSA is not subject-based . It is related to skills learnt through learning of different subjects. Most of the qualitative reasoning based questions can be answered on the basis of skills learnt in Social Sciences. Marks in language convention, qualitative reasoning and quantitative reasons have been reflected in English/Hindi, Social Science and Mathematics /Science (same) respectively.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now