CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry The p block elements part 2 Class 12 Chemistry book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for The p block elements part 2 as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER SEVEN THE P-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- 7.1 Group 15 Elements
- 7.2 Dinitrogen
- 7.3 Ammonia
- 7.4 Oxides of Nitrogen
- 7.5 Nitric Acid
- 7.6 Phosphorus – Allotropic Forms
- 7.7 Phosphine
- 7.8 Phosphorus Halides
- 7.9 Oxoacids of Phosphorus
- 7.10 Group 16 Elements
- 7.11 Dioxygen
- 7.12 Simple Oxides
- 7.13 Ozone
- 7.14 Sulphur – Allotropic Forma
- 7.15 Sulphur Dioxide
- 7.16 Oxoacids of Sulphur
- 7.17 Sulphuric Acid
- 7.18 Group 17 Elements
- 7.19 Chlorine
- 7.20 Hydrogen Chloride
- 7.21 Oxoacids of Halogens
- 7.22 Interhalogen Compounds
- 7.23 Group 18 Elements
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry The p block elements part 2
21. Describe the manufacture of by contact process?
22. How is an air pollutant?
23. Why are halogens strong oxidising agents?
24. Explain why fluorine forms only one oxoacid, HOF.
25. Explain why in spite of nearly the same electronegativity, oxygen forms hydrogen bonding while chlorine does not.
26. Write two uses of .
27. Why are halogens coloured?
28. Write the reactions of and with water.
29. How can you prepare from HCl and HCl from ? Write reactions only.
30. What inspired N. Bartlett for carrying out reaction between Xe and?
31. What are the oxidation states of phosphorus in the following:
32. Write balanced equations for the following:
(i) NaCl is heated with sulphuric acid in the presence of .
(ii) Chlorine gas is passed into a solution of NaI in water.
33. How are xenon fluorides and obtained?
34. With what neutral molecule is isoelectronic? Is that molecule a Lewis base?
35. How are and prepared?
36. Arrange the following in the order of property indicated for each set:
(i) increasing bond dissociation enthalpy.
(ii) HF, HCl, HBr, HI – increasing acid strength.
(iii) – increasing base strength.
37. Which one of the following does not exist?
38. Give the formula and describe the structure of a noble gas species which is isostructural with:
39. Why do noble gases have comparatively large atomic sizes?
40. List the uses of Neon and argon gases.
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Amines part 1
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.