CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry ElectroChemistry In text question solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT textbooks. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Electrochemistry In text question as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements
- The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER THREE ELECTROCHEMISTRY
- 3.1 Electrochemical Cells
- 3.2 Galvanic Cells
- 3.3 Nernst Equation
- 3.4 Conductance of Electrolytic Solutions
- 3.5 Electrolytic Cells and Electrolysis
- 3.6 Batteries
- 3.7 Fuel Cells
- 3.8 Corrosion
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry ElectroChemistry In text question
1. How would you determine the standard electrode potential of the system Mg2+| Mg?
2. Can you store copper sulphate solutions in a zinc pot?
3. Consult the table of standard electrode potentials and suggest three substances that can oxidise ferrous ions under suitable conditions.
4. Calculate the potential of hydrogen electrode in contact with a solution whose pH is 10.
5. Calculate the emf of the cell in which the following reaction takes place:
6. The cell in which the following reactions occurs:
has = 0.236 V at 298 K. Calculate the standard Gibbs energy and the equilibrium constant of the cell reaction.
7. Why does the conductivity of a solution decrease with dilution?
8. Suggest a way to determine the value of water.
9. The molar conductivity of 0.025 mol L-1 methanoic acid is 46.1 S . Calculate its degree of dissociation and dissociation constant. Given = 349.6 Sand
10. If a current of 0.5 ampere flows through a metallic wire for 2 hours, then how many electrons would flow through the wire?
11. Suggest a list of metals that are extracted electrolytically.
12. What is the quantity of electricity in coulombs needed to reduce 1 mol of ? Consider the reaction
13. Write the chemistry of recharging the lead storage battery, highlighting all the materials that are involved during recharging.
14. Suggest two materials other than hydrogen that can be used as fuels in fuel cells.
15. Explain how rusting of iron is envisaged as setting up of an electrochemical cell.
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes textbook solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.