CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Isolation of elements part 1 Class 12 Chemistry book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for isolation of elements part 1 as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER SIX GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF ELEMENTS
- 6.1 Occurrence of Metals
- 6.2 Concentration of Ores
- 6.3 Extraction of Crude Metal from Concentrated Ore
- 6.4 Thermodynamic Principles of Metallurgy
- 6.5 Electrochemical Principles of Metallurgy
- 6.6 Oxidation Reduction
- 6.7 Refining
- 6.8 Uses of Aluminium, Copper, Zinc and Iron
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Isolation of elements part 1
Chapter End Question
1. Copper can be extracted by hydrometallurgy but not zinc. Explain.
2. What is the role of depressant in froth floatation process?
3. Why is the extraction of copper from pyrites more difficult than that from its oxide ore through reduction?
4. Explain: (i) Zone refining (ii) Column chromatography.
5. Out of C and CO, which is a better reducing agent at 673 K?
6. Name the common elements present in the anode mud in electrolytic refining of copper. Why are they so present?
7. Write down the reactions taking place in different zones in the blast furnace during the extraction of iron.
8. Write chemical reactions taking place in the extraction of zinc from zinc blende.
9. State the role of silica in the metallurgy of copper.
10. What is meant by the term “chromatography”?
11. What criterion is followed for the selection of the stationary phase in chromatography?
12. Describe a method for refining nickel.
13. How can you separate alumina from silica in bauxite ore associated with silica? Give equations, if any.
14. Giving examples, differentiate between ‘roasting’ and ‘calcination’.
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.