Have you lost your CBSE certificate, Marksheet ? This is step by step guidelines to get duplicate certificate from CBSE regional offices.
You Need following documents to apply for duplicate marksheet/certificate along with application form
(1) Certificate from school principal or gazetted officer stating that He has verified the bonafide of the candidate and recommend that a duplicate copy of board’s certificate may be issued to him/her.
(2) Affidavit in 10 rupee non-judicial stamp paper attested by first class magistrate or notary public in following format
I __________ son/daughter of __________ declare on oath tht my qualifying/passing certificate issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education of having passed the secondary/ senior secondary examination in the year __________ from school _____________ or privately, has been actually lost/ destroyed / mutilated and that it is my true statement.
Sworn before me on this day of _______(date)_.
Signature of Candidate
Signature and seal of 1st class Magistrate or Notary Public
(3) Press notification in lost/found column published in any one (english or Hindi) national daily newspaper. attach original full page of the concerned newspaper highlighting the portion of the matter as below :
it is notified for the information that my original/duplicate qualifying examination certificate or Main/compartiment, secondary/senior secondary examination of year ______ and Roll No. ____________ issued by CBSE has been actually lost/destroyed/mutilated.
Name of Candidate
(4) Bank Draft for the fee as applicable
(5) Copy of FIR
(6) Xerox copy of the document if available
Fee charges are
- For duplicate copy of a certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
- For a migration Certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
- For certificate of Date of Birth-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
- For a Provisional Certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
- For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
You can also get it by post. Charges to get by post are given on page-2 of the application form
NOTE : PLEASE GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN ALONGWITH THE APPLICATION FORM BEFORE FILLING UP THE APPLICATION.
1. Applicants should use separate form for each certificate. If necessary typed/Photostat application form may be used.
2. Candidate applying for duplicate documents and Migration Certificate upto Examination of 2001 may send application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan). All payments be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Ajmer and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only. Those applying personally at Ajmer Office may deposit fee in cash also.
3. Triplicate copy or of further copies of qualifying certificates shall not be issued unless the Controller of Examinations is further satisfied by some documentary evidence that the duplicate copy has also been actually lost / destroyed.
4. In case the fee is remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft, it must be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at the concerned Regional Office.
5. Fees prescribed for various certificates are as follows (DOCUMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS ( EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS)) :
|For duplicate copy of a certificate||Rs.100.00|
|For a migration Certificate||Rs.100.00|
|For certificate of Date of Birth||Rs.100.00|
|For a Provisional Certificate||Rs.100.00|
|For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks||Rs.100.00|
6 If certificate is required after two days (excluding holidays) an urgent fees of Rs.100.00 extra may be remitted. If the certificate is required by post an extra amount of Rs. 25.00 may also be remitted. (Rs. 35/- for outstation candidates)
7 In case the document is not collected by the applicant within three months from the date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply afresh in case he needs the same.
8. The certificate will ordinarily be issued after two weeks (excluding holidays) from the date of receipt of the application from and the fee, provided the application form is found complete in all respects.
9. Migration certificate is issued only to those candidates who have passed an examination of the Board or to those who have been placed in compartment in order to enable them to seek admission for a further course of study. The failed candidates should not apply for migration certificate and Provisional Certificate. Please also mention previous year’s Roll No. if passed in second chance compartment examination for Provisional Certificate
10. All certificates for Delhi Region will be delivered on the production of receipt issued by the Board between 3 to 5 PM only (excluding holidays). The fee from candidates of Delhi Region for 2003 and onwards examinations can be deposited between 9.15 AM to 1.15 PM on every working day at Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
11. The students of Chennai Region who have passed examination in 1991 or later should apply to Chennai Regional office only for obtaining duplicate documents. (Click here for application form)
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.
|NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools||Tel:91-11-22239177-80
Central board of Secondary Education, Plot No. 1630 A, “J” Block, 16th Main Road
Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600040.
|Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu||Tel. 91-44-26162214 /26162213
Central Board of Secondary Education, Shilpgram Road, Near Sankardev Kalakshetra, Panjabari, Guwahati-781 037
|Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram.||Telfax:91-361-2229992, 2229995
Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer-305 030
|Rajasthan,Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Tel:91-145-2627451/2627139
Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5 , Panchkula – 134109 (Haryana)
|Haryana,U.T.of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh.||Tel: 91-172-2585193/2583547
Central Board of Secondary Education, 35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad-211 015
|Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal||Tel:91-532-2407970-72
Central Board of Secondary Education, Ambica Complex, Behind SBI Colony, Near Brahmasthan, Sheekhpura, Bailley Road, Patna-800 001.
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Tele Fax:91-612-2332248
Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor, Alok Bharti Building, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh
New Regional Office opened