CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry The p block elements part 1 solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for The p block elements part 1 as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER SEVEN THE P-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- 7.1 Group 15 Elements
- 7.2 Dinitrogen
- 7.3 Ammonia
- 7.4 Oxides of Nitrogen
- 7.5 Nitric Acid
- 7.6 Phosphorus – Allotropic Forms
- 7.7 Phosphine
- 7.8 Phosphorus Halides
- 7.9 Oxoacids of Phosphorus
- 7.10 Group 16 Elements
- 7.11 Dioxygen
- 7.12 Simple Oxides
- 7.13 Ozone
- 7.14 Sulphur – Allotropic Forma
- 7.15 Sulphur Dioxide
- 7.16 Oxoacids of Sulphur
- 7.17 Sulphuric Acid
- 7.18 Group 17 Elements
- 7.19 Chlorine
- 7.20 Hydrogen Chloride
- 7.21 Oxoacids of Halogens
- 7.22 Interhalogen Compounds
- 7.23 Group 18 Elements
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry The p block elements part 1
1. Discuss the general characteristics of Group 15 elements with reference to their electronic configuration, oxidation state, atomic size, ionisation enthalpy and electronegativity.
2. Why does the reactivity of nitrogen differ from phosphorus?
3. Discuss the trends in chemical reactivity of group 15 elements.
4. Why does form hydrogen bond but does not?
5. How is nitrogen prepared in the laboratory? Write the chemical equations of the reactions involved.
6. How is ammonia manufactured industrially?
7. Illustrate how copper metal can give different products on reaction with .
8. Give the resonating structures of and.
9. The HNH angle value is higher than HPH, HAsH and HSbH angles. Why? [Hint: Can be explained on the basis of hybridisation in and only s-p bonding between hydrogen and other elements of the group].
10. Why does exist but does not (R = alkyl group)?
11. Explain why is basic while is only feebly basic.
12. Nitrogen exists as diatomic molecule and phosphorus as . Why?
13. Write main differences between the properties of white phosphorus and red phosphorus.
14. Why does nitrogen show catenation properties less than phosphorus?
15. Give the disproportionation reaction of .
16. Can act as an oxidising as well as a reducing agent? Justify.
17. Justify the placement of O, S, Se, Te and Po in the same group of the periodic table in terms of electronic configuration, oxidation state and hydride formation.
18. Why is dioxygen a gas but sulphur a solid?
19. Knowing the electron gain enthalpy values for and as -141 and respectively, how can you account for the formation of a large number of oxides having species and not ?
(Hint: Consider lattice energy factor in the formation of compounds).
20. Which aerosols deplete ozone?
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Amines part 1
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.