Posted by Rani Mishra 💓💗💖 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Solar energy solves the energy problem in India to some extent because:
1) India is a tropical country; it has enormous possibilities of tapping solar energy.
2) Solar energy is an important alternate source like the wind energy.
3) The government should educate the people for maximum use of solar Energy and also provide incentives for setting up of solar panels.
4) The use of solar energy will be able to minimize the dependence of rural households on firewood and dung cakes which causes a lot of pollution and is harmful for the lungs.
5) Use of Solar Energy will reduce the pressure on conventional sources of energy.
Solar energy can solve India's energy problem:
1. Being a tropical country, India has a huge potential for solar energy generation.
2. It's especially useful in the rural and remote areas of the country.
3. It will reduce the dependence of rural households on firewood and dung cake so it will indirectly contribute to the environment and manure supply.
Subscribe complete study pack and get unlimited access to selected subjects. Effective cost is only ₹ 12.5/- per subject per month. Based on the latest CBSE & NCERT syllabus.
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection