There are many entrance exams in India for admission to various courses. JEE Main and NEET UG are the most popular entrance exams. We help students to prepare for these exams through the myCBSEguide mobile app.
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts JEE main entrance exam for admission in engineering colleges in India. There are thousands of coaching institutes and eLearning Apps for preparation of JEE main but most of them are not accessible to common student. These are too expensive. For all these students, myCBSEguide is the ray of hope. We provide good quality content at extremely low cost.
We have full-length JEE main Mock Tests, chapter-wise MCQ tests, online practice questions, previous year question bank and lots more at very nominal subscription. The JEE main Mock Tests are prepared by our team of expert teachers. It follows the latest pattern of JEE Entrance Exam.
The NTA conducts JEE exam in online mode only. So, our online tests and Mock Tests give them real feel of the examination. Here, they can practice questions and learn how to manage time during the actual JEE main online exam.
NEET UG is a medical entrance exam. It is also conducted by National Testing Agency. If you are planning to get admission in MBBS or BDS or allied courses, you have to undergo the NEET UG entrance examination.
Courses under NEET-UG Exam:
The objectives of NTA, inter alia, include:
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standard tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission.
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing system to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them.
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards.
There are 180 questions in NEET UG out of which 45 each from Physics and Chemistry and remaining 90 are from Biology.
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct answer/best option, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
- However, after the process of challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4). Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1). Unanswered/ Unattempt questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks(+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
Create papers online. it's FREE.
Trusted by 1 Crore+ Students