CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 (2022-23) | Free Solution PDF
CBSE's latest sample papers for the 2022-2023 board exams for class 10 Mathematics, Science, Social, English and Hindi are available for free download with a solution PDF on the myCBSEguide App. These are the best model question papers issued by CBSE that will certainly help students. The student will understand the question pattern of the upcoming board examinations. For step-to-step guidance, we at myCBSEguide.com offer a wide range of question banks and online test series developed by our experts. Years of experience and constant follow-ups on each section make these sample papers parallel to CBSE model question papers.
CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2022 - 2023
Sample Papers give you a sure-shot idea and guess about the board exam syllabus and marking structure. And in the class 10 exam, time management is the key to scoring higher marks. We recommend our students to practice more and more sample papers to mark their presence amongst bright students and ensure success.
The Best model question papers for CBSE class 10 Board Exams
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Social Science
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 English Language and Literature
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Hindi A
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Hindi B
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
Class 10 Mathematics has two courses. These are Basic Mathematics and Standard Mathematics. We have model papers for both basic and standard maths. The difficulty level of basic maths is a bit lower. So as the sample papers of the basic maths.
Class 10 Basic Maths Sample Paper 2022-23
As discussed, the sample question paper for class 10 maths basic is different from standard maths. You can download the latest sample papers of basic maths from the myCBSEguide App or our student dashboard.
Class 10 Standard Maths Sample Paper 2022-23
CBSE class 10 maths standard question paper for the academic year 2022-23 is now available on the myCBSEguide website. The standard maths sample paper has the same number of questions but the difficulty level is a bit higher as compared to maths basic.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Science
CBSE class 10 Science model question papers include questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology altogether. The sample paper has both subjective and objective questions. You will find many MCQs in your annual board exam question paper in 2023. The question types in the CBSE class 10 Science sample paper are:
Typology of Questions:
- VSA includes objective type questions
- Assertion – Reasoning type questions
- Short answer type questions
- Long answer type questions
- Source-based/ Case-based/ Passage-based/ Integrated assessment questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Class 10 Science sample question paper will have many multiple-choice questions. These questions have four options out of which anyone is correct.
Case Study Questions
Not only MCQs but CBSE 10th Science model paper have 1-2 case study questions as well. There will be 4-5 questions based on a given text/visual. Students must practice such questions on regular basis.
Subjective questions have a variety of questions from very short answer type (VSA) to long answer type (LA) questions. It has VSA, SA, and LA questions. Students should focus on all such types of questions while preparing for their CBSE class 10 Science board exam.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Social Science
CBSE Social Science model question papers for class 10th comprise all four books in one paper. These four books are:
- Class 10 History
- Class 10 Geography
- Class 10 Political Science
- Class 10 Economics
CBSE has given equal weightage to all these four books. Each of them carries 20 marks.
|S.No.||Units||No. of Periods||Marks|
|I||India and the Contemporary World–II||60||20|
|II||Contemporary India – II||55||20|
|III||Democratic Politics - II||50||20|
|IV||Understanding Economic Development||50||20|
The distribution of marks (80 marks) is as below:
|S. No.||Competencies||Total Marks||% Weightage|
|1||Remembering and Understanding:
Exhibiting memory of previously learned material by recalling facts, terms, basic concepts, and answers; Demonstrating understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, translating, interpreting, giving descriptions and stating main ideas.
Solving problems to new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques and rules in a different way.
|3||Formulating, Analyzing, Evaluating and Creating:
Examining and breaking information into parts by identifying motives or causes; Making inferences and finding evidence to support generalizations; Presenting and defending opinions by making judgments about information, validity of ideas, or quality of work based on a set of criteria;
Compiling information together in a different way by combining elements in a new pattern or proposing alternative solutions.
English Language and Literature Sample Paper
CBSE English subject now has two courses. These are English Language & Literature and English Communicative. Earlier CBSE had these two courses but for the past few years, communicative English was discontinued. Now, CBSE has introduced it again.
The Two Courses in Class 10 English
- English Language and Literature
- English Communicative
Model Papers for Language and Literature
CBSE has modified the English Language and Literature syllabus for class 10. The grammar portion will have gap-filling and editing questions. However, CBSE has reduced the topics in the grammar part too. In the same way, CBSE will now ask more multiple-choice questions in class 10 English Language paper.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Sample Papers
Class 10 Hindi also has two courses, Hindi A and Hindi B. Hindi A is the higher level of the course whereas most of the students take Hindi B as a second language.
We have the latest model question papers and sample papers for class 10 Hindi course A. It comprises four sections viz. reading, writing, grammar and literature.
As we have already discussed that Hindi A will have up to 50% objective questions, we recommend that students must go through the latest changes and study through the updated sample papers.
परीक्षा हेतु पाठ्यक्रम विनिर्देशन
- प्रश्रपत्र दो खण्डों - खंड 'अ' और 'ब' में विभक्त होगा।
- खंड 'अ' में 49 वस्तुपरक प्रश्न पूछे जाएँगे, जिनमें से केवल 40 प्रश्नों के ही उत्तर देने होंगे।
- खंड 'ब' में वर्णनात्मक प्रश्न पूछे जाएँगे। प्रश्रों में उचित आंतरिक विकल्प दिए जाएँगे।
- भारांक - 80 अंक (वार्षिक बोर्ड परीक्षा) + 20 (आंतरिक परीक्षा)
CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Sample Papers
Hindi B sample papers are available on the myCBSEguide App and student dashboard for free download.
- प्रश्र-पत्र दो खण्डों - खंड 'अ' और 'ब' का होगा।
- खंड 'अ' में 45 वस्तुपरक प्रश्न पूछे जाएँगे जिनमें से केवल 40 प्रश्नों के ही उत्तर देने होंगे।
- खंड 'ब' में वर्णनात्मक प्रश्न पूछे जाएँगे। प्रश्रों में उचित आंतरिक विकल्प दिए जाएँगे। भारांक - 80 (वार्षिक परीक्षा) + 20 (आंतरिक परीक्षा)
What makes this sample paper a differentiator
- All sample papers and question sets can be downloaded in pdf format.
- Practice sets are upgraded with the current NCERT pattern to avoid any repetition.
- Solutions of all sets are uploaded in the same section. You can download all files in a single folder which is provided with a purchase option.
- As it is symmetrical with board exam papers we provide you with the study material with keeping the competition in mind for a better outcome.
- This is going to be your first experience with a board exam, so we provide a better reinforcement that will raise your confidence before the commencement of the final dates.
CBSE Model Question Papers for all Subjects
Mathematics, Science and English are demanding subjects as students put more stress on them.
- We start with Mathematics which is interesting, formula-based and high-scoring. Question pattern comes with theoretical and practical parts for which you get 90 marks and 10 marks respectively. Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Probability, Co-ordinate geometry, and Mensuration is the important units as mentioned in the new syllabus.
- Science is also one of the favourite subjects which contains theory with experiments in physics, chemistry and biology. Question pattern based on MCQ, Very short answer type, Long answer type and very long answer type. In this section, you have to follow the word limit and lab experiments to score among the top rankers.
- English subject comes with a textbook with a Reading and writing section along with Grammar-based questions. Follow the reference books and grammar topics and practice in the comprehension and writing section to obtain good marks.
- In the next slide, we have subjects like Hindi, Sanskrit, Social science, Foundation of IT, Home science and others which are equally important as the above discipline. To make sure we cover all the topics, we place them in practice sets like the CBSE exam pattern.
- With thorough reading and understanding of the language and grammatical section, one can perform better and develop an idea of language, people and surroundings which is an integral part of the above subjects. Project and map work gives you the overview and practical experience of it.
- Home Science, Foundation of IT with additional subjects like Music and French language is added for overall grooming. These subjects are going to test your skill in different fields of society and its culture, food and nutrition, and changes in fashion. Art and music are other areas where you can show your artistic views and improvisation.
Support and ideas from myCBSEgude.com
This sample paper is a result of our day-to-day research and the efforts of expert faculties associated with it. We are keen to work towards the betterment of students who are going to be a part of the CBSE board exam 2023. And for this, we created an environment of competition and problem-solving abilities among students to prepare themselves before it’s too late. There is a special focus on weaker students to guide them with appropriate study material and provide online assistance if they are facing any difficulties. You can post your queries and ask for any solution through WhatsApp number flashes on our website and we would like to see if parents want to share their experiences with us.
CBSE Class 10 English Language and Literature Syllabus 2022-23 includes Reading Skills, Writing Skills with Grammar, Literature Textbooks and Supplementary Reading Text etc for the session 2022 – 2023. Here is the detailed syllabus. To download class 10 English Language and Literature CBSE latest sample question papers for the 2023 …
CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Syllabus 2022-23 includes अपठित गद्यांश व काव्यांश पर चिंतन क्षमता एवं अभिव्यक्ति कौशल पर आधारित बहुविकल्पी, पाठ्यपुस्तक क्षितिज भाग-2, पाठ्यपुस्तक कृतिका भाग-2 etc for the session 2022 – 2023. Here is the detailed syllabus. To download class 10 Hindi A CBSE latest sample question papers …
CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Syllabus 2022-23 includes अपठित गद्यांश, व्यावहारिक व्याकरण के आधार पर बहुविकल्पात्मक, पाठ्यपुस्तक स्पर्श भाग – 2, पूरक पाठ्यपुस्तक संचयन भाग-2 etc for the session 2022 – 2023. Here is the detailed syllabus. To download class 10 Hindi B CBSE latest sample question papers for the …
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus 2022-23 includes Number Systems, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry etc for the session 2022 – 2023. Here is the detailed syllabus. To download class 10 Mathematics CBSE latest sample question papers for the 2023 exams, please install the myCBSEguide App which is the best mobile app …
CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus 2022-23 includes Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour, World of Living, Natural Phenomena, Effects of Current etc for the session 2022 – 2023. Here is the detailed syllabus. To download class 10 Science CBSE latest sample question papers for the 2023 exams, please install the myCBSEguide App …
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors