Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
Science Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes Science in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes Science latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE exams and school-based annual examinations. Class 8 Science notes on chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals Science are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
Class 8 Science notes Chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals
Download CBSE class 8th revision notes for chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter 9 in minutes. Revision notes in exam days is one of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes Science Reproduction in Animals
Reproduction is a process in which the organisms produce the young ones of their own kind.
- There are two modes by which animals reproduce. These are: (i) Sexual reproduction, and (ii) Asexual reproductionSexual Reproduction
- Reproduction resulting from the fusion of male and female gametes is called sexual reproduction.
- The reproductive organs in the female include ovaries, oviducts, and uterus.
- The reproductive organs in male include testes, sperm ducts, and penis.
- The ovary produces female gametes called ova and the testes produce male gametes called sperms.
- The fusion of ovum and sperm is called fertilization. The fertilized egg is called a zygote.
- Fertilization that takes place inside the female body is called internal fertilization. This is observed in human beings and other animals such as hens, cows and dogs.
- Fertilization that takes place outside the female body is called external fertilization. This is observed in frogs, fish, starfish, etc.
- The zygote divides repeatedly to give rise to an embryo.
- The embryo gets embedded in the wall of the uterus for further development.
- The stage of the embryo in which all the body parts are identifiable is called foetus.
- Animals such as human beings, cows and dogs which give birth to young ones are called viviparous animals.
- Oviparous Animals: Animals that lay eggs are called oviparous animals, e.g., frogs, lizards, butterflies, etc.
- The transformation of the larva into adult through drastic changes is called metamorphosis.
- The type of reproduction in which only a single parent is involved is called asexual reproduction.
- In hydra, new individuals develop from buds. This method of asexual reproduction is called budding.
- Amoeba reproduces by dividing itself into two. This type of asexual reproduction is called binary fission.
Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes Science
Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes Science. CBSE quick revision note for class-8 Science, Chemistry, Math’s, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
To download Reproduction in Animals class 8 Notes Science, sample paper for class 8 Science, Social Science, Science, Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Crop Production and Management class 8 Notes Science
- Microorganisms class 8 Notes Science
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics class 8 Notes Science
- Materials: Metals and Non-Metals class 8 Notes Science
- Coal and Petroleum class 8 Notes Science
- Combustion and Flame class 8 Notes Science
- Conservation of Plants and Animals class 8 Notes Science
- Cell-Structure and Functions class 8 Notes Science
- Reaching the age of Adolescence class 8 Notes Science
- Force and Pressure class 8 Notes Science
- Friction class 8 Notes Science
- Sound class 8 Notes Science
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current class 8 Notes Science
- Some Natural Phenomena class 8 Notes Science
- Light class 8 Notes Science
- Stars and the Solar System class 8 Notes Science
- Pollution of Air and Water class 8 Notes Science
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now