Download myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, last year papers, NCERT solutions, test papers, online tests, practice papers and many more features.
myCBSEguide App myCBSEguide app install

CBSE Helpline : Frequently Asked Questions

Q.1: Is it possible for a student who has failed in Science stream in Class XII to change subjects to pass at subsequent examination?
Ans.: Yes, but with prior permission of the Board

Q2: What is the eligibility criteria for a student to appear as a private candidate in Board examination?
Ans.: The Board prescribes following conditions under which a candidate can appear privately: –
Failed candidates
Teachers serving in educational institutions
Women candidates who are bonafide residents of NCT of Delhi and
Physically handicapped students

Q.3: I appeared in the compartment examination in July-August, but failed again, do I now have to re-appear in all subjects again?
Ans.: The Board gives five chances to clear the compartment examination.  The first examination is held in July-August followed by second chance in March-April and the
third chance in July-August and so on.  Unsuccessful candidates after these five attempts are required to appear afresh in all subjects there on.

Q.4: I wish to improve my performance in Chemistry and Maths in class XII.  Is it possible and how?
Ans.:  A candidate who has passed Class  XII examination of the Board may re-appear for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in the succeeding year only.  The candidate may appear privately; those re-appearing for whole examination can also appear as regular candidate if admitted
by the school.
–     For subjects involving practical work, if the candidate has passed the practical examination, he or she will be allowed to appear only in theory part.
–    Only a statement of marks is issued by the Board after the improvement of performance.

Q.5: Is it compulsory to pass in theory and practical exams. Separately?
Ans.: Yes, it is compulsory to pass separately in the subjects involving theory and practical in Class XII.

Q.6: Is a student required to appear in all subjects in improvement examination?
Ans.: No, the student can appear in one or more than one subject(s) as per his/her choice.  However, improvement exam. can be taken only in the successive year of
passing Class XII exams.

Q.7: Is the candidate allowed to see the answer script in case the result is not as per the expectations?
Ans.: No.  There is no provision of showing answer scripts.  The candidate can apply for scrutiny, for reconfirmation of marks.

Q.8 If a candidate passes in the additional subject but fails in one of the main subjects, what will the result show?
Ans.: The candidate will be considered as having passed the examination in such a case.  A language will replace a language only.  For further details the scheme of
examinations can be referred to.

Q. 9: What is the procedure followed in marking the answers?
Ans.: Each answer is divided into steps and marks are given in accordance to the weightage assigned for these steps.  It is advised that a copy of Marking Scheme be
procured to get a clear idea.

Q. 10: Can a candidate simultaneously appear for Improvement as well as Additional subject examination?
Ans.: No, a candidate appearing for Improvement in one or more subjects cannot appear for additional subject examination simultaneously.

Q. 11: How many times can a candidate appear for Improvement examination?
Ans.: For improvement examination only one chance in the succeeding year is permitted.

Q. 12: What is the pass criteria for Class XII?
Ans.: A candidate has to pass in all five subjects to be declared Pass.  However, a candidate is placed in compartment if he/she fails in one subject in Class XII.

Q. 13: Can one appear for additional exam along with the comptt. Exam conducted by the Board in the month of July/August in class XII?
Ans.: Yes, from 2006 Exam. onwards a candidate having six subjects and declared ‘Pass’ by securing pass marks in five subjects can now appear in the failing (sixth)
subject along with comptt. candidates in July/August in the same year.

Q. 14: What is meant by verification of marks?
Ans.: The verification means:
Checking whether all answer have been evaluated,
That there has been no mistake in the totaling of marks for each question in that subject,
That the marks have been transferred  correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list,
Whether the supplementary  answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are intact,
No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.

Q. 15: What is the procedure for re-checking of marks?
Ans.: A candidate can apply for re-checking within 21 days from the date of declaration of results for Main exam. and within 15 days for Compartment exam.

Q. 16: What is the fees for re-checking of marks?
Ans.: It is Rs.100/- for one subject.  The candidate should apply at the concerned Regional Office only.

Q. 17: Can one apply for verification of marks in all five subjects?
Ans.: Yes, verification of  marks can be done for all the subjects on payment of separate fee for each subject.

Q. 18: How long does it take to get verification result?
Ans.: The result is sent by ordinary post within a reasonable period of time invariably between 3-4 weeks.

Q. 19: Do the marks increase after verification?
Ans.: It will depend upon the scrutiny while mostly there is “No change” found.  The marks may increase or even decrease on verification and the candidate will have to
accept the result.

Q. 20: Is a new mark sheet issued after revision?
Ans.: Yes, a new mark-sheet is issued  after the revision whether upward or downward.  The candidate has to surrender  the old marks statement.  In case of
change in marks, the fee is also refunded to the candidate.


  • Hey this Aarti Sharma frm jalandhar punjab..i am computer teacher.i want to know is CCE matters for computer teacher…if yes then tell me how can i make the data for the classes so that i be able to make cce register…what is the format to make the record for computer teache…kindly mail the format on my email-id
    Aarti Sharma

  • sir i want to recheck my eco, accounts and maths papers ? some 1 has given me forms but they are duplicate . wil you pls tel me how it luks like and whts the amount of money ve have to pay 4 iy ?//

  • I want to know the procedure of deposit the fee for recheck of my 12th-2010 exam result and also the favour to whom i have to deposit my Demand draft.

  • i want to appear for improvement exam when will be the exam held, i have passed my +2 in 2010 now my result was declaered on 19 may 2010.
    please advice me the procedure of application for improvement exam and last date

  • Regarding the verification of marks ( Chennai Region ), the DD be in favour of? And which branch should it be payable at?

  • plz suggest me from where i can get my improvement forms,i want to appear in improvement exams,

  • sir i had passed my 12 class but i have to give improvement examination , i went to know if my number will increase then that will be accepted or not.

  • sir i had passed my 12 class but i have to give improvement examination , i went to know if my number will increase then that will be accepted or not by any organisation and when will be paper of improvement held

  • i have passed 12th in 2009 but i couldnt score passing marks in Physics,i had taken its exam in 2010 also as a private candidate but again i i want to know can i reappear for it in the upcoming july if yes so plz let me know the procedure.
    thanking you.

  • Sir/maam
    with due respect i would like to ask you that i have absent in the additional subject sociology 2006 exam but my result passed in 5 have re-applied as a private candidate in additional subject sociology 2010.according to my present mark sheet i have passed and my marks is 36. I want to appear for the improvement exam for this subjects next year . I want to know whether im eligible for it or not
    Thanking you

  • I have failed my 12th exam but its still Unbelievable…
    the form available for downloading is for verification of numbers can somebody help me in finding out the form for revaluation how and in favor of whom to pay the DD??
    I have passed the exam from orissa so to which address should I send the form???

  • i want to know whom to address the dd to if i want re evaluation in maths and my region is panchkula?

  • i got compartment in physics and chemistry so can i give compartment paer of both. but school is saying u can give only one of them

  • i wanty to revaluate my english paper of class 10. can you please tell me the whole procedure for applying…..can i know my theory & practical marks separetly??????????
    can i upil in highcourt for re evaluation ????????? reply as fast as possible


  • i appeared for the cbse exam for class12 in 2010 as a private candidate for improvement of my marks in all five subjects as prescribed by the cbse .i passed my exam as a regular candidate in 2009 but didnt get more than 80% in physics,chemistry and maths for giving exams like BITSAT so appeared for exams in 2010 for improvement.but can i appear for my competitive exams with this marksheet which i have received now because in place of pass ,appeared for improvement has been written.

  • when will compartment exam result declared? is it declared before counselling of colleges….?

  • if a candidate passes in additional subject,but fail in main subject(maths),and result shows passed in five subjects…now can he attempt the maths paper in coming july-august?

  • I am in Class 10 and i got Bad marks in Maths in Board Exam of 2010?Is there any way by which i can improve my grade. . .Please reply

  • respected sir,
    what is the fees for improvement exam for one subject.
    can we apply for it this year only.
    I want to write for one subject only.

  • sir
    i want to know dat till how many days a comparment student can fill a form of rechecking ? sir pls reply fast

  • dear sir

    can he or she of 10 standard compartment student can study in the same school if they clear out the compartment exam ??

  • SIR,

    HE GOT Bad marks in Board Exam of 2010?Is there any way by which HE CAN GIVE EXAM ANDPART OF PRIVATE EXAM

    . .Please reply

  • sir i whant know that’ i can give the exam Isolatar examination i passed in biology subject i want to give the maths exam

  • Sir,
    My name in 10th (ICSE) certificates marked as RAGHIL.M
    But in +2 (CBSE) certificate marked as RAGHIL MURALEE.
    How I can corrected my +2 certificate name as in 10th
    certificate. Let me know the procedure.


  • if i gave improvment exam of english of class 10th by cbse then which mark sheet is genrated totly new of all subject or attach with old one which i recived from my school before giving the improvment exam……

  • Sir/madam,
    I am student of 12th class CBSE and I have a doubt whether to opt for business studies or entrepreneurship for commerce stream.
    I have mathematics, accountancy and economics as my core subjects.
    Please suggest me what would be better as I am planning to give entrance for C.A immediately after my board exams.

  • in eng my marka is 59 nd in math 47 by giving improvement can we get new marksheet or not/

  • i have recently given 12th exams. result is compartment. i have gone for rechecking but nothing happen. now i m studying for physics comparment exam. please tell me is compartment exam difficult than normal board exam?
    is the syllabus same?
    how to study for compartment exam?
    can i clear compartment exam or should i give 12-th agin as a private candidate?
    please reply me as fast as you can.

  • I failed in 12th class board exam held in 2010. I had science stream. Now i have to reappear 12th board again. can i appear as private candidate with science stream?

  • Respected sir/madam,

    I beg to state that in the year 2010 i had appeared for the exam of class XII, but unfornately I had been failed in one subject (i.e., Economics), so i want to know the procedure of appearing the re-tests conducted by CBSE in allover schools of India in the same year.

  • sir,i want to know the date of Physics compartmental exam of class XII of allhabad region.Please guide me

  • my daughter studing in class ix in cbse syllabus kindly advised me:
    1. i want to change school of daughter from delhi to chandigarh due to my transfer. where transfer to student is permitted are otherwise in new CCE ?
    2. marks earn by her will be added in new school.?
    3. what are other challenges which are supposed to faced by her in new school related to her study?

    with regards

  • respected sir,
    i have to take my admission in BHU B.A PART-1 the date of counselling is 31st july 2010.
    i had given compartment exam of class 12th in computer science. please show my result tommorow my roll no. is 5780721 VANDANA GUPTA CENTRAL HINDU GIRL’S SCHOOL VARANASI.

  • respected sir,
    i have to take my admission in BHU B.A PART-1 the date of counselling is 31st july 2010.
    i had given compartment exam of class 12th in computer science. please show my result tommorrow my roll no. is 5780721 VANDANA GUPTA CENTRAL HINDU GIRL’S SCHOOL VARANASI.

  • respected sir,
    i have to take my admission in BHU B.A PART-1 the date of counselling is 31st july 2010.
    i had given compartment exam of class 12th in computer science. please show my result tommorrow my roll no. is 5780721 VANDANA GUPTA CENTRAL HINDU GIRL’S SCHOOL VARANASI.

  • i m in 12 class.
    i wanna change subject in commerce strem.
    i wanna take c++ instead of maths.
    is this pssible…?

  • Respected sir,
    I received 12th std marklist through SJD on 06/08/2010
    but unfortunatley two subject was failed. So I need revaluation for these subject. pls help me.

    Thanks & Regards

    Navin Surendran

  • i, uttam hav passed cbse 12th in 2009 and this year in march 2010 i gave improvement exam in all subject bt in math i secure vry poor marks so i want to give again improvement in math exam. Am i elligible to appear in improvement plz reply me soon

  • SIR,

  • SIR,

  • sir/madam,
    The last yrs. question paper of business studiess of 2008 & 2009 in not available in your site plz can u update the site fast I want it fasttt?????


  • My parents are transferred from rewa to jabalpur and i had changed the school, both of my schools are affilated with CBSE board!
    If i wish to give 10th boards this year , will i be able to continue in CBSE next year?

  • I am class 10th student and doing cce system.Now school authy informed that if any one want to appear for board exam can go for it.Different Teachers are giving different views about opting for cce and board exam. Many students are in dilemma what would be better for them and simultaneously having apprehension that they may be judged inferior or superior, if they opt for board or cce. Please clarify the point above.

  • Sir,
    this is siddharth Singh, may name in my 10th marksheet is printed as siddharth singh and in 12th as siddharth ashutosh singh as my fathers name is ashutosh singh.
    Hox can i get it corrected.?

  • i amansaini.
    i have passed my 12th class in commerce strem in 2008..i have got 43 percentage.. now i want to give impovement
    exam ….as per job criteria they need minimum 50% in 12th stnd…so please advice me can i give exam again or not….
    your’s faithfully aman

    your urgent assistant needed

  • respected sir,,,,
    nw i’m in trouble…. the thing is that i couldn’t perform well in my fa1 ,,,is there a solution..that i can write the retest ????

  • i wish to take science group next year,,,,but my marks are average
    and couldn’t do well in maths,,,,,nw every body discourages that i’ll hav to opt commerce group rather than opting science group

  • Hi
    Friends I’m in Class 12 and i’m a weak student from maths side please help me for scoring good marks in physic and give me tricks for the study i’m too thank full to you Please give answer as soon as possible

  • sir, i want to give the 10th cbse exams which are going to start on 3rd march but i haven’t got roll no. yet because i am living in italy please its really important can u tell me that i can got roll number or not

  • sir,i want to know that a student fail in one subject in 12th class than he/she not fill the forum during the period of fillup the forum then they can’t fill the form with submision late fee.

  • Sir,i want to that i have pas my 12 clas and cmpartment in one subject and i am not fillup the compartment forum in december because some region than i can fillup the forum after the last date of forum filling either not please give some suggestion for this

  • i wnt 2 knw dat der r 6 sub in my skul is dere some choice 2 include only five in my marksheet or all of them will hve 2 be displayed do tell as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • sir i applied for cbse improvement exam for math in class 12 but i have not recieved its datesheet and admit card

    sir plz help me its urgent…………………..  

  • hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  ;  its  manoj from raipur in 12 class . i want know that in cbse , n.c.e.r.t  question will come or not . please give answer as soon as possible.

  • Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am writing this after my Physics Exam on +2. I think I am not going to pass this exam. so i need to know more about compartment exam and also the final result on +2 certificate. I have 6 subjects and I am much confident that I will pass other subjects with greater marks. If i got passed physics by compartment then is there any spot on my certificate that ‘passed by compartment exam’ or something else. Is it better for appearing a compartment exam or an improvement exam.
    reply me on…..

    Because i am in a tension of fear…..plz help me…

  • i just wan to know that can a student change his/ her school after +1…..?

    is it compulsory to complete +2 in the same school ?

  • sir i had cleared my class 12th exam in 1988 from CBSE board.I had Science but without maths as subjects. I wish to appear for my commercial pilot’s licence for which maths is compulsory.Is it possible for me to appear only in the maths paper now and if so,what is the procedure

  • plz give me a list of useful,legible and good reference books according to latest cce pattern of cbse of maths, physics, chemistry, biology, english, geography, economics,history.plz rply me as fast as possible.

  • i had pass my 10th class in the year of 1988 from cbse board now i am working in a cbse aff. school.That time i got 26 marks in english ,the board issue me the pass question is …. Is this failure is count as a compartment in these days? plz. tell me the passing rules of the year of 1988-89. plz. help

  • sir, Is it to possible for me to appear only in english paper now, if so what is the procedure .

  • SIR,
    i hav appeared class12 improvement exam on 2011 .
    i has got passed in the first attempt itself but got less marks….
    my doubt i that if i got less marks in the improvement exam than what i got in my first attempt
    Then which mark will be taken as my mark in the mew mark sheet???

  • respected sir/mam , i had given 12th class exams this very year and i m fully sure that i will not get more than 55% in exams . sir/mam please tell me criteria for improvement exam, when these exams are gone’o held.what is syllabus and should i need to consult my school principal. right now i m fully tensed. please reply me as soon as possible

  • My daughter has passed CBSE XII baord in 5 subject but failed in maths.But she has done the maths exams well.Will ther be change in the marks upwards if we go for rechecking

  • My daughter has passed CBSE XII board in 5 subject but failed in maths.But she has done the maths exams well.Will ther be change in the marks upwards if we go for rechecking

  • dear sir/madam
    m failed agian in 2nd chance of compartmental exam for physics,,,,,now plz tell me tha procedure how to apply for 3rd chance,,,,nd what is da exam date,,,,,plz rply me soon,,,thankx u sir/madam

  • dear
    m failed agian in 2nd chance of compartmental exam for physics,,,,,now plz tell me tha procedure how to apply for 3rd chance,,,,nd what is da exam date,,,,,plz rply me soon,,,thankx u sir/madam

  • sir i got failed in 12th this year.which i never thought
    i was thinking to get a min. of more than 70 marks in phy and chem.
    as i saw my result i  get shocked.
    i was failed in both theory and my practical marks out of 30 was just 11.
    nd got failed in  thoery in both phy and chem.
    how can it be
    i dont know wat to do..i m confused
    i dnt wnt to waste my year
    i m realled feeling very low after this..pls help..i dnt want ot waste my year.

  • sir i got compart in maths whn thè maths compart exm held pls sir tell me….and hw the paper is coming of compart exm.

  • respected sir/madam,
    I want to know the procedure for filling up the compartmental form 2011. I appeared in 12th boards exam 2011 but i failed to clear my maths exam.So, i want to appear for the compartmental exam but i dont know about the form filling procedure.I am from patna region and our results was declared on 27th may,2011.So, i also want to ask that my compartmental exam 2011 i.e for patna region will be same as those of all over India??
    I will be highly obliged if i will get my answer soon. Thank you.

  • sir,please tell me how many attempts allowed for giving supplementary exam in class 10th and when will be the exam conduct???

  • I have already been applied for re verification of mark , now how can i know the status of the mark ?. Please give the online procedures .

  • sir my 10th class result came on 28th may 2010 instead of qual i got elop bcoz in maths i got compartment .i  attended the 1st attempt but after that i did not attend any attemt.can i attend and continue.plZ give me urs suggestions …thnx

  • Sir my frnd got comparment in two subject in 10  class 2006 can i get admmission iin 2011-2012 exam with only two subject plz rply me urgent 

  • sir meine 2010 mei board main exams diye the but compartment in maths fir meine july mei compartment di but clear nhi ho payi…… nd next chance form fillup krne k time par feever se ho gya…so form fillup nhi kr paya…..kya mei 3rd chance fillup kr skta hu plzzzzz tell me? and give some suggestion…..

  • sir plzzzzzzzz also tell me draft kitne rupees ka lgega compartment paper k liye……

  • sir, i am fail in 12th first time.can i sit in same school to re-appear 12th class regular

  • Respected Sir,

    My son has given CBSC XII exam in 2011,got compartmental in Accopuntancy.Now I want to know that When the date of the exam in 2022 July? & after passe the rexam, ( after 3 months ) where I can make him admission( in Which colleges  are allow to take them for new classes & when they will give their forms? Please reply me at the earliest.

    Thanks & regards

  • Respected Sir,

    My son has given CBSC XII exam in 2011,got compartmental in Accopuntancy.Now I want to know that When the date of the exam in 2011 July? & after passe the rexam, ( after 3 months ) where I can make him admission( in Which colleges  are allow to take them for new classes & when they will give their forms? Please reply me at the earliest.

    Thanks & regards

  • Sir, I am working as a guest lecturer in a school and want to apply for permanent post in Punjab but for that i have to pass 10th class Punjabi exam. i would like to know whether i can appear for 10th class Punjabi exam as a private candidate and if yes, what all procedure has to be followed and how. 

    i will be highly obliged for your help. hope to get a reply soon. 
    Thank you.

  • sir, i am appearing for compartment , after that can i reappear regular class 12 classes? i will be thankful if u give me some advice about this

  • sir/madam,
    i have appeared for 12th board exams in 2011 with comm. stream. but i failed to appear for my additional subject maths in the main examination. so, nw can i appear for the same with compartment students??? n if yes then when will i have the exam from where to get the form???
    i request you to kindly reply me as soon as possible, i’ll b highly thankful to you…

    thank you,
    jatinder sidhu

  • dear sir,
    my sister has applied for the rechecking of maths paper on 5 june 2011 when we will get the result of the above. we will get result through website or by post??

  • dear sir.

    i have a compartment in i want to know about compartment exam. the exam will be difficult or easy??

  • hey , my sister applied for compartment examation but after that she again failed in that examition . plz tell me about the next date of compartment exam .when was the next chance helds.

  • Sir/madam
    Hello…i am giving cbse 12th examination this year and i got supplymentry in i give the compartment exam held on 16th of July but unfortunately again i am failed in this examination..please tell me is there any more chance to give compartment exam again next year…if yes please tell me the procedure to give this exam?
    Please reply me sir/madam as soon as possible.
    Thank you very much…

  • sir,

    i got comparment this year and i passed it ……
    is it possible for me to appear in improvement examination for maths and physical education this year itself?

  • In absence of supplimentary answer script, main answer script can be used in practical examination in class xii or concern school answer script?

  • sir i want to appear in improvement exam in all which will be held on march 2012 but I have got compartment in maths and i have
    cleared up the exam in first attempt and my result
    was declared as pass …but i was fail in two subjects
    as per cbse rule a student can appear in
    compartment exam in only one subject so my
    maths was counted as additional subject…. now my
    problem is that can i appear in all subjects in
    improvement exam including maths.

  • Please tell the last date of submit the form for 12th compartment for the exam held in march 2012

  • sir i appeared in improvement exams and i score expected marks but i have 2 marks sheet is there any provision to convert two mark sheet into one

  • respected sir/m’am,
    as i’m a failure student of std. 12th, so will u plz suggest me that what will be benefitial 4 me either i shuld go through private orm or i should fill the form as a regular student.
    Bcoz my teachrs have suggested me that regular form filling will be better for me.
    plz guide me.

  • sir/madam                                                                                                              i hv send my appilication form for compartment exam bt i have send the wrong demand draft so please tell me now what steps i have to take        

  • I want to ask a question regarding improvement exam.I passed my 12th Board in 2007 with 67.2% . I cleared all five (5) subjects. Then in 2008 I gave Improvement exam in Mathematics & Physics as a private candidate. Marks in both subjects got improved and after this exam my new aggregate marks was 73.6 %. So, I want to ask whether I should write my year of passing 12th board as 2007(appearing year) or 2008 (improvement year) ?

    Kindly reply at

  • main 12th class main hun as privet candidate mujhe janna hai ki 12th class as privet candidate kitni % pass hote hain  har sal (mujhe jo sab bata rahe hain ki as a privet candidates ko cbse bord jada tar pass nahi kar)   reply please .

  • sir i want reappear in second compartment examination for 12 board in mathmatics subject so kindly address me the procedure for registration what is the last date for the registration .

  • if a student passed in all six subject in cbse 12 including physical education. so how wil it percentage calculate inwith 500 or 600?

  • respected sir, i would like 2 noe if a student can drop maths in 12 th and take up an additinal subject instead.?

  • my cbse board exams are going on of 10 class. and if i fail in maths subject only. so i will be fail in all subject.

  • if acandidate is having compartment in the main exam den again he is failed in that sub in the compartment exam and again in the improvement exam..then what to do..?..he cant understand that subject but wants to do his further there any other means to pass out?

  • if acandidate is having compartment in the main exam den again he is failed in that sub in the compartment exam and again in the improvement exam..then what to do..?..he cant understand that subject but wants to do his further there any other means to pass out?….plz mail me 

  • sir,it is necessary that student who has study only part A(  Partnership And Accounts) and B(Financial Statment)  of accountancy in 12th cannot attmpt c part computerized accounting in examination………or  he can attmpt any part from b and c .is it is based according to practical examination or student can atmmpt c .if he gave practical exam of part B(Financial Stament).

  • My son is in XI Commerce in a CBSE School and he has given his final exam and has passed in four subjects except Maths will he be declared fail or the cbse board allows the candidate to continue Maths as his subject in XII board exam as he is really a hard worker who is willing to concentrate more this year. Is the decision made is purely based on the school or the cbse board has involvement in this regard

  • sir if a person gets failed in two subjests that is chemistry and physics in theory for about 4 or 5 marks but got very good marks in other 3subjects will it be considered pass or fail

  • sir i am a student of class 12 from maths(pcm) but i want to change my subject after 12 and again re-apper in class 12 with subject biology(pcb) so what i do it is possible give all details in my email id as soon as possible Plzzzzzz

  • i have appeared in the 12th class medical exam….i could not fill maths as an additional subject so kindly if i want to appear for the next additional maths exam what will be the procedure to appear for the maths additional…???when i can fill for the additional maths paper and what will be the next date?

  • i have passed +2 in 2008 and in 2011 i take math as additional subject and appear as private candidate.what if iwould fail in math ?Can i give math again as additional subject?if not then whats yhe solution?pleaseeeeeeeeeee

  • Sir,can a 11th fail cbse student can give directly class 12th cbse private exams?please help me its urgent

  • hey i have painting as my optional subject in xi bt in xii i want 2 change into hindi can i do it or what is the procedure of change subject

  • sir,  I am a student of class XI commerce and I am not liking maths .. though I am to appear for the board exam next year. Is there any chance that I can change my subject to IP? if yes, then how do I go about the process of changing through registration ?

  • whether marks obtained in 11 class will be clubbed to marks obtained in 12 class for deciding the overall percentage of marks? For arriving group percentage, computer paper marks will also be clubbed to Maths, Physics, Chemistry marks?
    Kindly inform

  • I appeared in the compartment examination in July-August 2011, but failed,and i forgot to fill the form of march-April examination,will i get i more chance and if yes where shall i found the form ? pls do reply me also in my mail id…..

  • I appeared in the compartment examination in July-August 2011, but failed,and i forgot to fill the form of march-April examination,will i get i more chance and if yes where shall i found the form ? pls do reply me also in my mail id.

  • If a student fails in the Class XII Board Exams, can he appear for the improvement exams next year?

  • sir,if I failed in 12th business & theory of accountancy ,so plz tell me can I able to give compartement. sir plz reply as soon as possible

  • sir /mam 
                      mari compartment 1 subjet me aai hai mujha na re caking bharni hai aap mujha na baato ki me kesa bar sakta hu plz do reply me also my i mail id 

  • Sir my name is adharsh.I am in 12th. Am from palakkad. I failed in maths,physics theory and biology theory. Is it possible to write compartment exam for these 3 subjects?

  • hello ! i have just passed my 10th this time from icse .i want to know that can a candidate give his 12th boards from cbse privately .without going to school and by just filling up the form .. is it possible ..i have to take up science and that too maths ..

  • Respected sir/ma’am,

    I got copartment as i failed in maths and chemistry with the fact that i have 6 subjects. can i appear for both these paper simultaneously this year in the upcoming compartmental examination in-order to prevent a year loss. or will i have to appear for one paper this year and the other paper in the next compartment exam.

    I would be highly obliged if u can mail me the answer as soon as possible so that i can be both socialy and mentaly prepared for this year ahead.

    Thanking you,

    Yours faithfully,

    Sangita Ghosh.

  • i appered in 12th board exam this year but failed.
    i want to reappear next year as a regular candidate. what should i do? pls reply in my email id.

  • I appeared in march – april exam 2011-2012  and i have doubt that my mathematics marks wrongly showed in result card . so,I want to recheck my mathematics copy,what i do for it .Plzz inform me against one subject rechecking fees and other relavent information ….Plzzz infrom me as soon as  possible 

  • hello sir..

    last year my marks were

    eng 62, maths 33, phy 55, che 49, comp sc 64…

    this year after the improvement exams its

    eng 67, maths 34, phy 42 (FT:- failed in theory) , che 61

    what would be my effective marks ??? plz reply soon…

  • i am from pcm stream.i have taken 6 subject.i appeared 12th board in 2012.i m fail in theory in chemistry.but passed in all rest 5 subject thats why i considered to be passed on cbse website.i want to give improvement exam in it possible?????plz reply soon .its urgent!!!

  • Dear sir

    I have failed in maths and Physics (theory). can i give compartment exam for two subjects. if not then how can i save my this year. should i opt for private exams. kindly advice.

  • Dear sir
    I have failed in maths and Physics (theory). can i give compartment exam for two subjects. if not then how can i save my this year. should i opt for private exams. 

  • sir i have given my 12 board exam(2012) .i got compartment in physics sir ,my question is can i give improvment papers  along with compartment papers in 2012 only and my next question is if want to move on will i am able to get admission in college after giving compartment exam in this year only plz rply me soon sir  in my email id.

  • i would like to know that if my marks are reduced in improvement exam,which mark will be awarded to be? The less one or the more one…?
    reply plz

  • sir my economics marks is low but i got 80 in physical education can i take physical education as my 5th subject and economic as the 6th subject….

  • on which roll number is the masrsheet issued to the student who has cleared his ompatment in second chance…and what roll number should be filled in the entrance form for colleges

  • Sir I passed my 12th in 2012, my marks are  bio- 95, math-88, eng-86, chemistry-69, physics 67, (
    phy. edn-98- additional subject), what will be overall percentage, will the same be counted from best five scored marks or otherwise?

  • hello sir i got 
    economics -65
    physical education-89(additional subject )whether to count physical marks or maths marks in total .please reply on my email id ie.

  • I want to fill cbse 12th 2012 revaluation form for 1 subject,everything is right but i dont know on whose name the DD is to be meant.Plz tell me on whose name DD is to be issued…can anybody email me at “”.

  • sir,i  have got an admitcard to apper exam for 12 cbse this year but due to some reason i have miss the exam for the whole paper,so sir what i have to do i am totally confused,can i get chance to reappar the exam,if yes when and how.
                   sir, please give me information regarding this as soon as possible.Thank You

  • sir i gave 12th improvement exam in 2012 nd in marksheet i find that my father name is incorrect. so plz tl me wht should i do to correct the father name

  • sir i failed in chemistry compartment in 2012. but i want to improve my mathematics. sir, how can i do that?

  • sir i have passed 10th in 2006 via cbse board. and my subjects were maths, social science , hindi, english, science and sanskrit as optional. so i want to know the correct procedure to calculate my percentage. if some1 have knowledge regarding plz, maail me , at will be very thankfull to that person


    i was a regular student of class 12,cbse board in session 2010-11 but gave only
    1 exam which is physics out of 5 subjects and get failed.then i collected my TC
    and marksheet and get admission in another school of cbse board as a regular
    candidate again in 12 class in session 2011-12 but i could not give any paper
    and got absent in all 5 subjects.And at last this year 2012-13 i filled a
    private form of cbse on the basis of marksheet of 2010-11 school and gave this
    session`s school reference in private form.So my question are:

    1)will my private form get rejected?

    2)if my private form is found okay and then at the time of
    admission to any college ,the college will accept my Transfer certificate of
    last school of session 2011-12?

  • sir does pratical conducted in school pre-board effect my overall board result?pls rply fast?
    your sincerely

  • Sir, if i fail in one subject in class 12 cbse and i clear it in compartment. I also want to apply for improvement in the same subject. It is possible ????

  • if a student fail in one of the main subjects in class 11 but pass in physical education will he be declared pass

    or he will have to give supplementry exam

  • Sir i have physics chemistry maths computers english and physical education as my subjects.i heard that from this year a student can get compartment in three subjects! is it true..?
    if i flunk in pcm and pass in english physical and computers,will physical replace one of the subjects i flunked in so that there is only compartment in two subjects? will i be given a choice to replace a subject with physical or it will b cbse’s decision?

  • i want d same answer as below, i hav physical education in class xii and i want if i got lesser marks in hindi can physical education’s marks replace it total percentage

  • Dear sir,
    I had cleared in grade 11th and want to change my 5th subject from computer science to physical education.Is it possible in grade 12th?
    please suggest me.

  • sir, i passed ctet exam nov. 2012 but now i want to improve my marks and want to give ctet july 2013 exams. If i fail in that exam then my nov.2012 marksheet will be valid or not? i will be get passed or not. plz tell me sir. i m confused…….

  • sir i want to know that in secondary (10th)class i have total six subjects Which five are main and one is additional…but i have failed in additional subject … so what i have take an aggregate percentage of all five subjects(include additional) or take only main five subjects aggregate…..

  • respected sir,
    i have passed recently my 12 exam in 2013 & i got
    eng 82 , eco 93. acc 95, math 82 bs 73 bt i am not satisfied with my business studies marks if i fill rechecking form then will there be any increasement in my marks…plz rply on my id as soon as possibble

  • i have appeared for 1st compartment in july 2012 and filled again 2nd compartment form along with private form from another school so cbse give me chance to opt any one so i choose my all 5 subject private examination can i reappear now for my 3rd compartment for my regular 12th class which i was aappear in 2012??? pls give me reply…….thanks

  • sir pls tell me agar mere marks kisi ek subject me kam hai to kya mai improvement exam de skti hu???
    aur aga mai exam deti hu to mera original marks improvement exam k marks se replace hoga???

  • i am applying for verification online , but it says that my roll number is not found in the records . what to do ??????

  • I have failed in physic but I have only six subject & I also failed in chemistry but my additional subject computer science has placed in main & chemistry has placed as additional sub and my result is comp so will I take compartment in both subject my roll no is 9193490

  • Dear Sir I have given 10th School Exam can I will be able to change the Board or shift to different school

  • Dear Sir I have compartmet in Chemistry In CBSE 12 Exam Can i will be able to study again the whole year from same school or different school,that to if board can be changed or not,, please help me

  • sir i appeared AS a private candidate and got 68% in science sir from where i can collect my marks sheet… because i need it urgent , for taking admission in college

  • can the practical marks be rechecked in cbse 12th boards??

    or atleast can the reason be specified for the deduction of marks..???

  • Dear sir, can i replace 6th subject i.e physical education with 5th subject i.e. computer science to increase my percentage in 12th class

  • can i take psychology as my 6th subject if i haven’t studied subject in class 12th …. plz help

  • if a student gets A1 in four subjects and A2 in one subject in SA1, and A1 in two subjects and A2 in three subjects in SA2, can he get CGPA 10?

  • hlo sir / mam …i have got again compartment in chemistry ..its my second chance…may i knw can i get a third chance to clear my compartment …plz rply ….

  • I fail in maths but physical education replace maths and i passed.. noe if i give cmpatmnt exm and
    fail.. then i consider as pass or fail

  • Sir/Mam,
    I hav got comprt in maths n the xam is on 16th july. Aftr reslts will i get a marksheet wich wil mention tat i aperd for compart or else there will be no changes n a normal mrksheet will be issued to me. N i wnt 2 knw tat will i able 2 do a good colg?or they’ll rejct me as i hav givn comprt? plz let me knw…

  • i have ft in chemistry but the final result is pass. so i am confused.. do i have to appear again?

  • Dear sir,
    I was fail on chemistry and passed in 5 in sub. I got on pic 50, math 33, bio 53 (additional), Eng 76, hin 69 what should i have to do i, i don’t have any idea which course i have to take or i should have to re-appear chemistry?
    please help me i am helpless

  • dear sir i have failed in maths and did not write the comparment exam .can reappear for all subjects this year.or can i improve for all subjects this year . or one who failed in one subject should compulsorily write compartment or can he go for improvement

  • sir right now i m in 11th cbse bord and i wish to take 12th bord as private candidate is it possible if yes than plzzz suggest me some school in MP who can provide me this facilityy……..????

  • what is the overall marks a student should get to pass so that to get promoted to class 10.please send reply to my email.

  • I had passed my 12 With pcm but know i want to repeat it with pcb.. It is possible.or not

  • Sir/madam..I am from science 12th..I was given no choice for maths and bio in 11 th.. We had to study the both subjects as main along with physical education as additional subject. Now for passing the11th we had to pass individually in all subject.but now I am not sure for my maths I don’t want to appear in maths exam.will it affect my result. Or what will be the consequences of not appearing in maths exams this year

  • Dear sir I have six main subjects but I failed to appear for my maths exam. Will I be considered pass or fail?

  • Is it true that taking maths as an additional subject and getting pass marks in +2 board exams will increase percentage by 4%?

  • sir i was fail in 3 subject and 1 subject additional in 2013 then i can fill the forum after some year for class 12th examinition

  • Sir, i think i may fail in physics but my other five subjects i.e. English , maths ,biology , chemistry and physical education i’ll be getting about or more than 80% .then in this case will physical education replace my physics or i will be declared fail..???

  • If a student pass in English, Business studies, Hindi, Physical education only in class xii commerce but fails in Attountancy and economics whether he can obtain compartmental

  • What will be the consequences if we dont appear for giving additional subject paper in boards?

  • If one fails in three subjects in pmc .Then can he /she appear as private candidate and retain the marks of previous years practical!

  • I gave my chemistry exam. But i have not written anything. I m aurw that i m gonna fail. If i fail in only this subject i havw yo appear for compartment. If i paaa in compartment exam this year only will i gwt admiasion in medicak collage thia year only?

  • Sir i passed in cbse class 12 pcb but i change my subject . i want take pcm can i take plz tell me sir…

  • dear sir,
    if i get 21 marks in phy n passing is 24marks will cbse give me 3 marks as grace?

  • Sir, i failed in maths in both the semesters og class 11 and i have painting aa a sixth subject for which i couldnt appear in the first term due to health issues but in the second term painting exam, i have scored well in both practical and theory. Will i be considered pass in 11th or i have to sit for the maths exam again?

  • Sir i am completely fail in business studies and accountancy can i give compartment pls tell me i am in great tension

  • Sir
    If anyone pass in accountancy practical xam and he/she hav nt got 3 more marks to pass in theory
    He/she will be passed?? ??

  • Dear sir, this is urgent.
    One of my friend had changed their school after completing 11th…so we took T.C (because the school didn’t teach as well and the strength was only 8 students in the entire 12th grade) but when we went to other schools they are refusing to take me in 12th cause I am a local student and I can’t change cbse s registeration and turns out that friend of mine had written the 11th final exams in the new school so she was considered to change the school in 11th. I am gone now. Stuck in between because no school is accepting me. What do I do now? I passed in all the subjects of 11th. Do I need to contact cbse? If so how do I contact them?

  • Sir i have done with my cbse exams of 2016 session nd expecting of marks >90% but i have done a mistake that i have not filled second page where marks related coloumn are their so please tell me that it will going to efect me its urgent thanks!

  • Sir,
    If a student of class 9 got 19 marks in hindi in sa1 and 19 in sa2 but he was in all other subjects.Should the student pass class 9?

  • dear sir,
    i am a student of class XII. i have pcb as well as maths. i have physical education as my additional subject. Now, during my board exams if i score more in physical edeucation than maths. shall my % be counted on the basis of my pcb % along with mathss or PCB with physical education excluding maths.

  • Sir,
    I had commerce with maths + additional subject physical education in my class 11th i.e last year.Can I leave maths in my 12th i.e this year and adopt physical Ed. As a main subject..??
    Please reply on my I.d:

  • Sir,
    I had commerce with maths + additional subject physical education in my class 11th i.e last year.Can I leave maths in my 12th i.e this year and adopt physical Ed. As a main subject..??
    Please reply on my I.d:

  • Sir,
    I had commerce with maths + additional subject physical education in my class 11th i.e last year.Can I leave maths in my 12th i.e this year and adopt physical Ed. As a main subject..??
    Please reply on my I.d:


  • i am apearing as a private candidate and had chosen philosophy as 5th subject but am not able to find any book or reading material on internet for this subject why is it so? ..what should i do ? reply soon on my id

  • I have faild in 3 subjects in science field is there any way to appear for the exam in the same year so that my whole year don’t get wasted??

  • Will marks of Biology be counted in the percentage of class 12th board results if someone has taken PCM and Biology additionally? Sir Reply Soon Please.Please.Please

  • sir i give my 12th exams in session 2014-2015 in cbse board but i get compartment in maths .i give compartment exam in july but again failed .then i applied for 2nd chance of compartment in march of year 2015-2016 but again failed .now i have one more chance for compartment exam in july .now i take admission in punjab school education board (pseb) but they want TC.sir i am thinking to give the last compartment chance paper and also take admission in PSEB is it possible.and if i take TC of +1 from school can i donot appear in compartment exam.

  • Sir, I have passed my +2 in commerce. But I have great interest in science sujects. So please tell me that could I give physics, chemistry and biology paper as an additional subject.

  • Sir, I have cleared my 10+2 with PCB Stream from CBSE Board. Now can I apply again 10+2 with Mathematics as a Private Student in CBSE Board.

  • sir i m failed in board …..but i want to give again the board exam ….so what should i do

  • cbse student want to change science maths to arts in 12 class .I AM REGULAR STUDENT OF CLASS 12.

  • hello.everyone.i am fail in PCM in class 11 first term..i want to know that class 11 main report card contains first term marks or not..i am in cbse shool..

  • name is nikhil.and i am fail in PCM class 11 first term in cbse school. i want to know that cbse class 11 main report card contains first term marks or not..i want to know that cbse class 11 first term marks is added in main report card or not …

Leave a Comment