Posted by Khushboo Sharma 7 months, 4 weeks ago
- 2 answers
The fawn has become an orphan because its mother was killed by Jody to save his father's life. But later he felt guilty and concerned for the fawn who was left alone. He wants to bring the fawn to return the obligation because he was the one who made the fawn an orphan.
Posted by Khushboo Sharma 8 months ago
- 3 answers
Few rules to keep homework help section safe, clean and informative.
- Don't post personal information, mobile numbers and other details.
- Don't use this platform for chatting, social networking and making friends. This platform is meant only for asking subject specific and study related questions.
- Be nice and polite and avoid rude and abusive language. Avoid inappropriate language and attention, vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive. Avoid harassment and bullying.
- Ask specific question which are clear and concise.
Remember the goal of this website is to share knowledge and learn from each other. Ask questions and help others by answering questions.
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors