Ask questions which are clear, concise and easy to understand.
Posted by Narottam Sharma 3 hours ago
Posted by Anjali Siddhu 20 hours ago
Bulimia is an eating disorder in which a person eats excessive amount of food and then vomits it in order not to gain weight.
Posted by Akshit Ansh 21 hours ago
Posted by Siddhi Jain 23 hours ago
Posted by Musharrat Jahan 1 day ago
Following are pitfalls of dieting -
1. Extreme Reduction of Calories : - Person reduces the diet considerable which causes low level of energy thus person feels tiredness body aches.
2. Skipping meals :- People often skip meals to reduce weight where as in react meal they take large amoung of food.
3. Low energy Diet :- The person take diet without fats and less carbohydrates by which health is affected.
4. Not performing physical Activity :- People often consider that reducing diet for controlling weight but they neglect physical activities which is equally important for healthy Lifestyle.
5. Taking less Liquid :- People often think that drinking water or liquid makes them to gain weight which is wrong.
Posted by Gaurav Kumar 1 day ago
Posted by Arvind Kumar 1 day, 1 hour ago
Posted by Ashu Tomar 1 day, 14 hours ago
Posted by Anjan Biswas 1 day, 16 hours ago
Posted by Janhavi Jyoti 1 day, 16 hours ago
Posted by New Songs 2 days, 4 hours ago
Posted by Archana Todkar 2 days, 10 hours ago
Posted by Neeraj Bhardwaj 2 days, 12 hours ago
Posted by Ayush Verma 2 days, 19 hours ago
This product is best fit for schools, coaching institutes, tutors, teachers and parents who wish to create most relevant question papers as per CBSE syllabus for their students to practice and excel in exams. Creating question papers online with your own name and logo takes less than 2 minutes. Just follow few steps, customise header and footer and download the question paper in PDF format.
Download CBSE sample papers, test papers and worksheets as PDF. Buy chapter wise online MCQ tests for day to day practice.
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection