Posted by Ankit Soni 23 hours ago
Posted by Ashadhaya Kaipeng 2 days, 9 hours ago
Divine King- There were many rulers whose social origin were obscure, thus to raise their social status many like Kushanas began to portray themselves as divine. For example there is a statue of Kanishka in a temple and it is also displayed in te coins they produce
Posted by Tarun Yadav 2 days, 9 hours ago
Guru Nanak Dev did not wish to establish a new religion. He organised his followers into a community. He set up rules for congregational worship (sangat) involving collective recitation. He appointed his disciple Angad as the preceptor (guru) after him. After the death of Guru Nanak Dev, his followers consolidated their own practices and distinguished themselves from both Hindus and Muslims. The practice of selecting Guru was followed for nearly 200 years by his followers.
Posted by Vanshika Jain 5 days ago
Posted by Abad Shaikh 5 days, 7 hours ago
1. This civilization is extended far beyond the Indus Valley. The main towns of Indus valley civilization were Harappa, Mohenjo-Daro, Kalibangan, Lothal.
2. The significant features of Indus Valley civilization are personal cleanliness, town planning, construction of burnt-brick houses, ceramics, casting, forging of metals, manufacturing of cotton and woolen textiles.
3. Mohenjo-Daro people had finest bath facilities, drainage system, and knowledge of personal hygiene.
4. They were equally conscious of plant medicine since there was occasional warfare.
5. The town planning and other characteristics indicate that a homogeneous indigenous culture developed.
6.The six most important characteristics of a civilization are cities, government, religion, social structure, writing, and arts and architecture.
7.The Harappan City was divided into the upper town (also called the Citadel) and the lower town. The various features of the Harappan town Planning is given below: Granaries: The granary was the largest structure in Mohenjodaro, and in Harappa there were about six granaries or storehouses.
8.The six most important characteristics of a civilization are cities, government, religion, social structure, writing, and arts and architecture.
Posted by Shubham . 1 week, 1 day ago
Posted by Monali Sur 1 week, 2 days ago
Posted by Shreyans Mishra 1 week, 2 days ago
Posted by Riya Bajaj 1 week, 4 days ago
Posted by Monali Sur 1 week, 5 days ago
Posted by Shubham . 1 week, 5 days ago
Posted by Riya Bhimte 1 week, 6 days ago
Posted by Akshay Christo 2 weeks ago
Posted by Kashish Pawar 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Posted by Snehal Jhanwar 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Posted by Ayushi Raj 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Posted by Monali Sur 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Posted by Sangay Dolma 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Posted by Anushka Kumari 3 weeks, 1 day ago
the features of Harappan Civilization are buildings, granaries, drainage system, Street, great bath
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection