Ask questions which are clear, concise and easy to understand.
Posted by Sourav Gupta 1 day, 3 hours ago
The different forms of Structural Violence:
(i)The traditional caste system treated certain groups of people as asprishya or untouchable. Till it was outlawed by the Constitution of independent India, the practice of untouchability subjected them to social exclusion and deprivation of the worst sort. The country is still struggling to erase the scars and relics of this ugly custom. While a social order based on class appears to be more flexible, it too generates a great deal of inequality and oppression.
(ii)Patriarchy entails a form of social organisation that results in the systematic subordination of, and discrimination against, women. Its manifestations include selective abortion of female foetuses, denial of adequate nourishment and education to the girl-child, child-marriage, wife battering, dowry-related crimes, sexual harassment at the workplace, rape, and honour killing.
(iii)Colonialism in the sense of prolonged and direct subjection of a people to alien rule is now a rare phenomenon. But the ongoing Palestinian struggle against Israeli domination shows that it has not disappeared completely. Besides, the former colonies of European imperialist countries are yet to recover completely from the forms of manifold exploitation they suffered during the colonial era.
(iv)Racism and communalism involve the stigmatisation and oppression of an entire racial group or community. Racial discrimination still continues covertly in the West and is now often directed against immigrants from countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Communalism may be seen as the South Asian counterpart of racism where the victims tend to be minority religious groups.
Posted by Rohit Kumar 1 day, 20 hours ago
Posted by Virbahadur Thapa 1 day, 21 hours ago
Posted by Amit Poonia 3 days, 18 hours ago
Posted by Davinder Singh 3 days, 19 hours ago
Posted by Anushka # 3 days, 23 hours ago
Posted by Ishika Mathur 4 days, 18 hours ago
The Constitution is needed for the following reasons:
1. The Constitution provides a framework within which a government has to work.
2. It controls the misuse of power by the government.
3. It minimises the chances of disputes among the various organs of the Government as it clearly defines their powers and functions.
4. It safeguards the fundamental rights of the citizens.
Posted by Ankita Jaishi 6 days, 5 hours ago
Necessity of Two Houses:
1. Rajya Sabha reflects a federal character by representing the units of the Union. While, Lok Sabha represents spirit of people.
2. Both Houses plays positive role in matters of Legislations.
3. They check on abuses of democracy in their own defined jurisdictions.
4. Two houses checks the tendency of Government to take populist measures under an unstable political Scenario.
5. Rajya Sabha also poses a moral authority over a care taker government (when LS dissolves)
6. Two vetoes (from two houses) on the matter of policies of Government give Democracy wider scope to become healthier.
7. Second Chamber members are much different from Elected Member of Lok Sabha. Most of RS members are experts in their field, like businessmen, historians, journalist, actors, law expert, etc they helps in ushering and presenting aspirations of all kind freedoms provided by constitution of India in the parliament
The emergency situation when Lok Sabha is dissolved, only Rajya Sabha can take vital decisions in interest of nation and States. Example Kargil War(1999).
Posted by Gyanandra Khatiwara 1 week ago
Posted by Rahul Roy 1 week ago
Posted by Angel George 1 week ago
Posted by Pramila Pradhan 1 week, 1 day ago
This product is best fit for schools, coaching institutes, tutors, teachers and parents who wish to create most relevant question papers as per CBSE syllabus for their students to practice and excel in exams. Creating question papers online with your own name and logo takes less than 2 minutes. Just follow few steps, customise header and footer and download the question paper in PDF format.
Download CBSE sample papers, test papers and worksheets as PDF. Buy chapter wise online MCQ tests for day to day practice.
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection