Posted by Faith Lyngdoh 19 hours ago
Posted by Dolly Prakash 1 day, 11 hours ago
Posted by Harish Maurya 2 days, 17 hours ago
Posted by Shivam Choudhary 2 days, 17 hours ago
Posted by Om Pawar 4 days ago
Posted by Ravi Ranjan 5 days, 14 hours ago
Tibetan mastiffs are the huge black dogs of the normads' dark tent and they wouid be fearless of the car and they would shooting straight into the car path causing the driver to brake and swerve.They would chase the car off the property. This is the reason author think why the tibetan mastiffs were popular in China's imperial courts as hunting dogs.
Posted by Manoj Naga 1 week ago
Mrs Pearson is loving mother and a gentle wife. She works hard to keep her husband and children happy. She works all hours of the day and all days of. She does her best to keep them happy. She is a simple hearted woman. But she is gentle to a fault. She does feel that her husband and children are thoughtless.
Mrs Fitzgerald feels strongly that the woman should be the mistress of her own house. She should be the boss of her family . She should refuse to be led by nose. She is very intelligent also . She knows how to cure people of their waywardness. She also helps Mrs Pearson to control her husband and children.
Posted by Ayushman Sain 1 week, 5 days ago
This is because he didn't liked being loved by students also he was so strict and law abiding
Moreover when he laughed on his boring joke that no one understood, Mr. Harris created an embarrassing situation for him by telling him to explain it to others.
Posted by Prashant Verma 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Posted by Nisha Bharti 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Posted by Abhi Tiwari 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Prince Siddhartha was the only son of king Shuddhodana. The king loved him very much. He provided him all the luxuries of the palace. The astrologers had told the king that the Prince would be a great hermit. In the end he came to be known as Lord Buddha. We find in him the following qualities :
1. A born thinker: The Prince was not an ordinary man. He was very thoughtful from his childhood. He was born in a royal family. His life was full of luxuries and comforts. Yet he always thought about the life outside the palace. He wanted to see the realities of life. So he visited the city twice.
2. Loving, merciful and sympathetic : When the Prince saw an old man, a sick man and a dead body, he was very much grieved. He said, “The world suffers from fear. Love is short lived. Life ends into hateful death. So I shall do my best not to let anyone cry with pain.” When he saw the sick man crying for help, he lifted him up and comforted him. Thus he was loving, merciful and sympathetic.
3. A good son and a good husband : The Prince was a good son. He obeyed his father and always sought permission to go to the city. He was a loving and true husband also. He could never bear the tears in the eyes of his wife, Yashodhara.
4. Curious for knowledge : The Prince was very curious to get the knowledge of the world and its sufferings. He asked Channa many questions and got knowledge about different happenings.
5. A super human : The Prince had an extraordinary understanding. He got knowledge very soon. He sacrificed all his kingly pleasures and left home. He gave valuable advice to the people. So he became known by the name of Gautam Buddha.
Subscribe complete study pack and get unlimited access to selected subjects. Effective cost is only ₹ 12.5/- per subject per month. Based on the latest CBSE & NCERT syllabus.
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection