Posted by Aarti Arora 16 hours ago
Advantages of digital communication:
1. It is fast and easier.
2. No paper is wasted.
3. The messages can be stored in the device for longer times, without being damaged, unlike paper files that easily get damages or attacked by insects.
4. Digital communication can be done over large distances through internet and other things.
5. It is comparatively cheaper and the work which requires a lot of people can be done simply by one person as folders and other such facilities can be maintained.
6. It removes semantic barriers because the written data can be easily chaned to different languages using software.
7. It provides facilities like video conferencing which save a lot of time, money and effort.
1. It is unreliable as the messages cannot be recognised by signatures. Though software can be developed for this, yet the softwares can be easily hacked.
2. Sometimes, the quickness of digital communication is harmful as messages can be sent with the click of a mouse. The person oes not think and sends the message at an impulse.
3. Digital Communication has completely ignored the human touch. A personal touch cannot be established because all the computers will have the same font!
4. The establishment of Digital Communication causes degradation of the environment in some cases. "Electronic waste" is an example. The vibes given out by the telephone and cell phone towers are so strong that they can kill small birds. In fact the common sparrow has vanished due to so many towers coming up as the vibrations hit them on the head.
5. Digital Communication has made the whole wordl to be an "office." The people carry their work to places where they are supposed to relax. The whole world has been made into an office. Even in the office, digital communication causes problems because personal messages can come on your cell phone, internet, etc.
Posted by Daksh Sukkal 16 hours ago
The distance from the written text to the edge of the paper is called margin.
1. There are following types of margins present in an MS-Word- Top Margin: Distance between the text and the top edge of the paper.
Bottom Margin: Distance between the text and the bottom edge of the paper
Left Margin: Distance between the text and the left edge of the paper.
Right margin: Distance between the text and the right edge of the paper.
Gutter Margin: Space for book binding ( Only Left and top side margin supported)
Posted by S H I V A N S H U 2 days, 13 hours ago
Spreadsheet as the name suggests is one big table or chart with data spread all over the page. Before the advent of computer programs, paper spreadsheets were used to record data for financial analysis. The accountant had to spend several hours recording data in tiny rows and columns and calculating results using a calculator. All the work had to be done using pencil and could only be penned when one was sure that the data is not going to change. The introduction of spreadsheet on computers revolutionized the world of number juggling. It allowed user to quickly enter data electronically and edit it as required. Even complicated calculations could be performed and the data could be presented in the form of graphs and charts for easier comparison of two sets of data.
Posted by Rama Murthy 2 days, 19 hours ago
A word processor is a more extensive text editor.
A word processor allows you to edit text in addition to multiple other functionalities such as text formatting (italic, bold, underline, etc.). In addition to that word processors allow automatic spelling and grammar checks. It also comes with a thesaurus for word selections. Some word processors come equipped with predefined themes and templates to make it easier for you to start you work. Some popular word processors are Microsoft Word and Apple Pages.
Posted by Sonali Singh 3 days, 15 hours ago
Microsoft Word provides a decent Spelling and Grammar Checker which enables you to search for and correct all spelling and grammar mistakes in your document. Word is intelligent enough to identify misspelled or misused, as well as grammar errors and underlines them as follows. A red underline beneath spelling errors.
<a aria-hidden="true" ms.cmpgrp="content" ms.pgarea="Body" name="bkmk_checkmanually"></a>
To start a check of the spelling and grammar in your file just press F7 or follow these steps:
Open most Office programs, click the Review tab on the ribbon. In Access or InfoPath you can skip this step. In Project you'll go to the Project tab.
Click Spelling or Spelling & Grammar.
If the program finds spelling mistakes, a dialog box appears with the first misspelled word found by the spelling checker.
After you decide how to resolve the misspelling (ignoring it, adding it to the program’s dictionary, or changing it), the program moves to the next misspelled word.
Posted by Arwaz Khan 4 days, 3 hours ago
Create a chart
Posted by Riddhi Bansal 4 days, 9 hours ago
Posted by Usha Bisht6 4 days, 16 hours ago
A n s w e r :
K e y b o a r d
Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
Posted by Ambika Chowdhury 5 days, 15 hours ago
Posted by Arwaz Khan 6 days, 1 hour ago
Posted by Nikhil Kumar Dubey 6 days, 6 hours ago
Business Process Outsourcing, popularly known as BPO, is the business strategy where one company hires another company to perform a certain task for them, i.e. they outsource a certain job.
Posted by Jitendar Laguri 1 week ago
The INTERSECTION of a row and column is called a CELL. Also called a spreadsheet. The intersection of a column and row on a worksheet .
Posted by Mansi Munde 1 week, 2 days ago
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection