Posted by Dipika Patil 1 week, 3 days ago
These “things” can be categorized into two different types – Living and Non-living Things. All living things breathe, eat, grow, move, reproduce and have senses. Non-living things do not eat, grow, breathe, move and reproduce. They do not have senses.
Posted by Adyanshu Arpan Pany 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Iron rust in the pump triggered a decomposition explosion of hydrogen peroxide. As the pH was 8.8, more dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid was added and hydrogen peroxide water (60%) was supplied as a bleaching agent from the pump. Then, an explosion occurred near the pump.
Posted by Anshuman Swain 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Plants are alive; they grow, eat, move and reproduce. We visit Kew Gardens to look for evidence that plants are living things. Suggestions might be eating, breathing, growing and moving.
Posted by Kanchan Chauhan 3 weeks, 5 days ago
1) Water, soil and sunlight are essential for plants to survive.
2) Plants like Chinese evergreen and Dumb cane can live inside in water.
3) Some plants like snake plant and ponytail palm require less water to grow.
4) Plants take energy from the sun through a process called photosynthesis.
5) The roots of the plants help them in being static in the soil.
6) Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world.
7) Some species of plants are carnivorous, and they eat insects and small animals.
8) Almost all of earth’s land area has plants of various species.
9) Plants have a waxy layer on their surface which prevents them from drying out.
10) Plants can divide into two groups – vascular and non-vascular.
Posted by Disha Mishra 2 months ago
Posted by Bhavik Garg 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Annmariya Subin 3 months ago
Posted by Mayank Kapadne 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Urwashi Rai 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection