CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry 2018-2019

Class 12 Chemistry CBSE Board Syllabus

Chemistry is the study of matter and its interactions with other matter and energy. If you want to make career in these fields like Analytical chemist, Biotechnologist, Chemical engineer etc, that's why you need deep knowledge of this subject. Chemistry syllabus is divided into two parts, the theory part that has 70% weightage and practical’s for the remaining 30%. Class 12 chemistry syllabus gives you idea chapter list. You can download CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry 2018-2019 in our myCBSEguide website and mobile app for free.
Free CBSE Syllabus Link
CBSE class 12 Chemistry Syllabus 2018-19 Download
CBSE class-12 Chemistry Syllabus 2017-18 Download
Free CBSE Syllabus Link
CBSE class-12 Chemistry Syllabus 2016-17
CBSE class-12 Chemistry Syllabus 2015-16
CBSE class 12 Syllabus for Chemistry 2014-2015 (updated)
New Updated CBSE class 12 Syllabus for Chemistry 2013-2014
CBSE class 12 Syllabus for Chemistry 2014-2015
CBSE class 12 Syllabus for Chemistry 2013-2014
CBSE class 12 Syllabus for Chemistry 2012-2013
CBSE Syllabus for 2012-2013 : Chemistry
CBSE Syllabus for 2011-2012 : Chemistry
Chemistry Syllabus for 2010-2011
Chemistry Syllabus for 2009-2010

Latest CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry

CLASS XII (2017-18)
(THEORY)
Total Periods (Theory 160 + Practical 60)

Time: 3 Hours (70 Marks)

Unit No.

Title

No. of Periods

Marks

Unit I

Solid state

10

23

Unit II

Solutions

10

Unit III

Electro chemistry

12

Unit IV

Chemical Kinetics

10

Unit V

Surface Chemistry

08

Unit VI

General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements

08

19

Unit VII

p-Block Elements

12

Unit VIII

d-and f- Block Elements

12

Unit IX

Coordination Compounds

12

Unit X

Haloalkanes and Haloarenes

10

28

Unit XI

Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers

10

Unit XII

Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids

10

Unit XIII

Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen

10

Unit XIV

Biomolecules

12

Unit XV

Polymers

08

Unit XVI

Chemistry in Everyday life

06

 

TOTAL

160

70

Download CBSE Syllabus in PDF

Download CBSE Syllabus of Class 12th 

CURRICULUM / SYLLABUS OF VOCATIONAL COURSES

CURRICULUM / SYLLABUS

Scheme of Studies and List of Vocational Courses

Application form to offer vocational courses

Secondary School Curriculum (Under NSQF)

Senior School Curriculum (Vocational)



CBSE Study App

  • Install myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, Test Papers, Revision Notes, Previous year question papers, NCERT solutions and MCQ tests
  • Refer myCBSEguide App to your friends and Earn upto Rs.500/-.

myCBSEguide App

Create Question Papers

  • We have 3,00,000+ questions to choose from.
  • You can print these questions papers with your own Name and Logo.

This product is best fit for schools, coaching institutes, tutors, teachers and parents who wish to create most relevant question papers as per CBSE syllabus for their students to practice and excel in exams. Creating question papers online with your own name and logo takes less than 2 minutes. Just follow few steps, customise header and footer and download the question paper in PDF format. 

Download eBooks as PDF

  • Select eBook
  • Pay online
  • Download as PDF

Download CBSE sample papers, test papers and worksheets as PDF. Buy chapter wise online MCQ tests for day to day practice.

Work from Home

  • Work from home with us
  • Create questions or review them from home

No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection