Financial Market Management
CBSE class 11 Financial Market Management syllabus, question papers, online tests and important questions as per CBSE syllabus. Notes, test papers and school exam question papers with solutions. It includes Investment Basics, Securities, Primary market, Secondary market, Derivatives, Depository, Mutual funds, Miscellaneous, Concepts and modes of analysis and Ratio analysis, Mutual funds products and features, equity funds, Gold ETFs, Debt funds, Liquid funds, Taxation, Regulations, Mutual funds in perspective, Investments by mutual fund schemes equity, valuation of investments by mutual fund schemes equity, Mutual fund accounting, acocount of income, gains and losses from investments, Novel portfolio structures in mutual fund schemes, quantitative evaluation of mutual fund schemes, cutoff time regulations and time stamping cut off timing, investment in mutual funds through NSE,
Download CBSE class 11 Financial Market Management study material in PDF format. MyCBSEguide provides solved papers, board question papers, revision notes and NCERT solutions for CBSE class 11 Financial Market Management. The topics included are Investment Basics, Securities, Primary market, Secondary market, Derivatives, Depository, Mutual funds, Miscellaneous, Concepts and modes of analysis and Ratio analysis, Mutual funds products and features, equity funds, Gold ETFs, Debt funds, Liquid funds, Taxation, Regulations, Mutual funds in perspective, Investments by mutual fund schemes equity, valuation of investments by mutual fund schemes equity, Mutual fund accounting, acocount of income, gains and losses from investments, Novel portfolio structures in mutual fund schemes, quantitative evaluation of mutual fund schemes, cutoff time regulations and time stamping cut off timing, investment in mutual funds through NSE.
FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCIAL MARKETS (PAPER-I) (793)
Chapter 1: Investment Basics (10)
- What is Investment?
- Why should one invest?
- When to start Investing?
- What care should one take while investing?
- What is meant by Interest?
- What factors determine interest rates?
- What are various options available for investment?
- What are various Short-term financial options available for investment?
- What are various Long-term financial options available for investment?
- What is meant by a Stock Exchange?
- What is an `Equity'/Share?
- What is a Debt Instrument ?
- What is a Derivative?
- What is a Mutual fund?
- What is an Index?
- What is a Depositary?
- What is Dematrilization?
Chapter 2: Securities (6)
- What is meant by 'Securities'?
- What is the function of Securities Market?
- Which are the securities one can invest in?
Chapter 3: Primary Market (6)
- What is the role of the 'Primary Market'?
- What is meant by Face Value of a share/debenture?
- What do you mean by the term Premium and Discount in a Security Market?
- Issue of Shares
- Foreign Capital Issuance
Chapter 4: Secondary Market (5)
- Stock Exchange
- Stock Trading
- Products in the Secondary Markets
Chapter 5: Derivatives (5)
- What are Types of Derivatives?
- What is an 'Option Premium'?
- What is 'Commodity Exchange'?
- What is meant by 'Commodity'?
- What is Commodity derivatives market? 0 What is the difference between Commodity and Financial derivatives?
Chapter 6: Depository (5)
- How is a depository similar to a bank?
- Which are the depositories in India?
- What are the benefits of participation in a depository?
- Who is a Depository Participant (DP)?
- Does one need to keep any minimum balance of securities in his account with his DP?
- What is an ISIN?
- What is a Custodian?
- How can one convert physical holding into electronic holding i.e. how can one dematerialise securities?
- Can odd lot shares be dematerialised?
- Do dematerialised shares have distinctive numbers?
- Can electronic holdings be converted into Physical certificates?
- Can one dematerialise his debt instruments, mutual fund units, government securities in his demat account?
Chapter 7: Mutual Funds (5)
- What is the Regulatory Body for Mutual Funds?
- What are the benefits of investing in Mutual Funds?
- What is NAV?
- What is Entry/Exit Load?
- Are there any risks involved in investing in Mutual Funds?
- What are the different types of Mutual funds?
- What are the different investment plans that Mutual Funds offer?
- What are the rights that are available to a Mutual Fund holder in India?
- What is a Fund Offer document?
- What is Active Fund Management?
- What is Passive Fund Management?
- What is an ETF?
Chapter 8: Miscellaneous (4)
- Corporate Actions
- Clearing & Settlement and Redressal
Chapter 9: Concepts & Modes of Analysis (10)
- What is Simple Interest?
- What is Compound Interest?
- What is meant by the Time Value of Money?
- How is time value of money computed?
- What is Effective Annual return?
- How to go about systematically analyzing a company?
- What is an Annual Report?
- Which features of an Annual Report should one read carefully?
- What is a Balance Sheet and a Profit and Loss Account Statement? What is the difference betweenBalance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account Statements of a company?
- What do these sources of funds represent?
- What is the difference between Equity shareholders and Preferential shareholders?
- What is the difference between secured and unsecured loans under Loan Funds?
- What is meant by application of funds?
- What do the sub-headings under the Fixed Assets like 'Gross block' 'Depreciation', 'Net Block' and Capital-Work in Progress mean?
- What are Current Liabilities and Provisions and Net Current Assets in the balance sheet?
- How is balance sheet summarized?
- What does a Profit and Loss Account statement consists of?
- What should one look for in a Profit and Loss account?
Chapter 10: Ratio Analysis (4)
Different type of ratios and their application
FINANCIAL MARKETS MANAGEMENT (PAPER - II) (794)
Chapter 1: Mutual Funds (5)
- Mutual Funds : Structure in India
- Who manages Investor's Money
- Who is a custodian
- What is the role of the AMC?
- What is an NFO?
- What is the role of a Registrar and Transfer Agents?
- What is the procedure for investing in an NFO?
- What are the investor's rights and obligations?
Chapter 2: Mutual Fund Products and Features — Equity Funds (5)
- What are open ended and close ended Funds?
- What are Equity Funds?
- What is an Index Fund?
- What are diversified Large Cap Funds?
- What are Midcap Funds?
- What are Sectoral Funds?
- Other Equity Schemes
- What is an Entry Load?
- What is Expense Ratio?
- What is Portfolio Turnover?
- How does AUM affect Portfolio Turnover?
- How to analyse cash level in Portfolios?
- What are Exit Loads?
Chapter 3: Gold ETFs (4)
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Salient Features
- Market Making by APs
- Creation Units, Portfolio Deposit and cash component (An example)
Chapter 4: Debt Funds (3)
- Salient Features
- What is interest rate risk?
- What is credit risk?
- How is a Debt instrument priced?
Chapter 5: Liquid Funds (3)
- a) Salient Features
- b) Floating rate scheme
- c)what is portfolio churning in liquid funds
Chapter 6: Taxation (2)
- Capital Gains Taxation
- Indexation Benefit
- Why FMPs are popular?
Chapter 7: Regulations (4)
- What is the name of industry association for the mutual fund industry?
- What are the objectives of AMFI?
- Advantages of Mutual Funds
- What is a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)?
- What is a Systematic Transfer Plan (STP)?
- What is Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP)?
- Choosing between dividend payout, dividend re-investment and growth options — which one is better for the investor?
Chapter 8: Mutual Funds in Perspective (3)
- Portfolio Management Schemes (PMS)
- Hedge Funds
- Venture Capital Funds & Private Equity Funds
Chapter 9: Investments by Mutual Fund Schemes Equity (4)
- Real Estate
- International Investments
Chapter 10: Valuation of Investments by Mutual Fund Schemes Equity()
- Real Estate
Chapter 11: Mutual Fund Accounting, Accounting for Income, Gains & Losses from Investments(3)
- Accounting for Expenses
- Determining the NAV
- Accounting for Load
- Distributable Reserves
Chapter 12: Novel Portfolio Structures in Mutual Fund Schemes(4)
- Index Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Arbitrage Funds
- Monthly Income Plans (MIP)
- Fix Maturity Plans (FMP)
- Capital Protection Oriented Schemes
Chapter 13: Quantitative Evaluation of Mutual Fund Schemes(3)
- c)Risk Adjusted Returns
Chapter 14:Cut-off time Regularations & Time Stamping Cut off Timing
- Official Points of Acceptance (PoA)
- Time Stamping Requirements
Chapter 15: Investment in Mutual Funds through NSE Listed Schemes
- Exchange trade Funds (ETFs)
- Mutual Find Service System (MFSS)
Chapter 16: Non-Residential Investment in Indian MF Schemes Investment by NRIs/PIOs
- Investment by Foreign Institutional Investors
- Investment by Qualified Foreign Investors
Chapter 17: Investment by Indians in International MF Schemes
Foreign Direct Investment and Portfolio Investment
- Investing in International Mutual Fund Schemes
- Why invest abroad?
- International Fund of Funds
Chapter 18: Mutual Fund Taxation Mutual Fund Tax Provisions
- Compounding Wealth, Gross of Tax
- Dividend Payout and Grawth Options within Schemes
- Double Indexation
- Setting of & Carry Forward of Losses
- Dividend Striping
Chapter 19: SID,SAI, KIM & Fact Sheets
Scheme Information Document (SID)
- Statement of Additional Information (SAI)
- Key Information Memorandum (KIM)
- Fund Account Statements / Consolidated Statement of Accounts
- Fact Sheets
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors