CBSE class 11 Entrepreneurship study material in PDF format. MyCBSEguide provides solved papers, board question papers, revision notes and NCERT solutions for CBSE class 11 Entrepreneurship. The topics included are Entrepreneurship - What, Why and How, An Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship Journey, Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving, Understanding the Market, Business Arithmetic, Resource Mobilization.
Download CBSE class 11 Entrepreneurship study material in PDF format. MyCBSEguide provides solved papers, board question papers, revision notes and NCERT solutions for CBSE class 11 Entrepreneurship. The topics included are Entrepreneurship - What, Why and How, An Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship Journey, Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving, Understanding the Market, Business Arithmetic, Resource Mobilization.
Unit 1: Entrepreneurship - What, Why and How (15 Periods)
Entrepreneurship - What, Why and How
Unit 2: An Entrepreneur (25 Periods)
- Entrepreneurship – Concept, Functions, Need and Importance
- Myths about Entrepreneurship
- Pros and Cons of Entrepreneurship
- Process of Entrepreneurship
Unit 3: Entrepreneurship Journey (30 Periods)
- Types of Entrepreneurs
- Competencies and characteristics: Ethical Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Value” Values, Attitudes and Motivation
- Mindset of an employee and an entrepreneur difference
- Entrepreneur Importance in any organisation
Unit 4: Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving (30 Periods)
- Entrepreneurship Journey
- Self Assessment of Qualities, Skills, Resources and Dreams.
- Generation of Ideas.
- Feasibility Study
- Opportunity Assessment
- Business Plan Preparation
- Execution of Business Plan
- Role of Society and Family in the growth of an entrepreneur.
- Challenges faced by women in Entrepreneurship
Unit 5: Understanding the Market (40 Periods)
- Entrepreneurs- as problem solvers.
- Innovations and Entrepreneurial Ventures.
- Social Entrepreneurship-Concept and Importance.
- Risk taking-Concept; types of business risks.
- The role of technology/ social media in creating new forms of firms, organizations, networks and cooperative clusters.
- Barriers to Entrepreneurship.
- Support structure for promoting entrepreneurship (various government scheme).
Unit 6: Business Arithmetic (30 Periods)
- Market- Traditional and E-commerce-Concept and Role
- Types of Business: Manufacturing, Trading and Services.
- Market Forces: Sellers, consumers and Competitors.
- Expanding Markets: Local to global, Strategies needed.
- Marketing Mix: Concept and Elements.
- Pricing and Factors affecting pricing.
- Market Survey: Concept, Importance and process
Unit 7: Resource Mobilization (30 Periods)
- Simplified Cash Register and Record Keeping
- Unit of Sale, Unit Price and Unit Cost - for single product or service
- Types of Costs - Start up, Variable and Fixed
- Income Statement
- Cashflow Projections
- Break Even Analysis - for single product or service
- Types of Resources - Human, Capital and other Resources
- Selection and utilization of human resources and professionals like Accountants,
- Lawyers, Auditors, Board Members, etc.
- Role and Importance of a Mentor
- Estimating Financial Resources required.
- Methods of meeting the financial requirements.
- Size and capital based classification of business enterprises.
- Various sources of Information
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors