Best Collection of 11 Business studies Sample Papers 2018
- Business studies sample paper for 2018 exam
- Class 11 Sample paper in Business studies for 2018
- 2018 sample paper for 12 Business studies
- CBSE Business studies sample papers for 2018 and 2019
- Sample papers for session 2018-2019
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business study
- Class 11 Business studies sample paper
- Sample paper of Class 11
- Class 11 CBSE Sample Paper, Business studies
- CBSE Sample Papers 2018 for Class 11 – Business studies
- CBSE Class 11 Sample Paper for Business study 2018, key and marking scheme
- CBSE Business studies Sample Papers for Class 11
- CBSE sample paper for Class 11 - Business studies - 2018, 2017, 2016
- CBSE Syllabus 2017-2018 for Class 11 Business study
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business studies (Solved)
- CBSE Class XI Marking Scheme for Business studies
Class 11 Business studies Latest Question Paper Design
The design of Business studies question paper for Class 11 is finalised by CBSE, New Delhi. The issues sample papers for each subject on the basis the final design every year. Here are the basic facts you must know about CBSE Class 11 sample papers:
Class 11 Business studies Sample Paper details
Name of Exam
(1) All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (2) Delhi Senior School Certificate Examination (DSSCE)
11 or XI
2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Theory 90 Marks and Practical 10 Marks
Number of questions
Download CBSE sample paper for Class 11 Business studies from myCBSEguide. Class 11 sample paper of Business studies for exams are available for download in myCBSEguide app, the best app for CBSE students. Sample Paper Class 11 Business studies includes questions from Business studies (Published by NCERT), Laboratory Manual of Business studies (Published by NCERT), The list of other related books and manuals brought out by NCERT (consider multimedia also). CBSE conducts exam for CBSE students which will cover the whole book.
Part A: Foundation of Business (120 Periods)
Unit 1: Nature and Purpose of Business (22 Periods)
- Concept includes meaning and features
- Business, profession and employment-Concept
- Objectives of Business
- Classification of business activities - Industry and Commerce
- Industry-types: primary, secondary, tertiary- Meaning and subgroups
- Commerce-trade: (types-internal, external; wholesale and retail) and auxiliaries to trade; banking, insurance, transportation, warehousing, communication, and advertising) – meaning Business Risk-Concept
Unit 2: Forms of Business organizations (26 Periods)
- Sole Proprietorship-Concept, merits and limitations.
- Partnership-Concept, types, merits and limitation of partnership, registration of a partnership firm, partnership deed. Types of partners
- Hindu Undivided Family Business: Concept
- Cooperative Societies-Concept, types, merits, and limitations.
- Company-Concept, merits and limitations; Types: Private and Public-Concept
- Formation of company-stages, important document to be used in formation of a company
- Choice of Form of Business Organisation
Unit 3: Public, Private and Global Enterprises (22 Periods)
- Public Sector and Private Sector Enterprises-Concept
- Forms of public sector enterprises: Departmental Undertakings, Statutory Corporations and Government Company.
- Changing role of public sector enterprises
- Global enterprises, Joint ventures, Public private partnership - concept
Unit 4: Business Services (22 Periods)
- Banking: Types of bank accounts- savings, current, recurring, fixed deposit and multiple option deposit account.
- Banking services with particular reference to issue of bank draft, banker's cheque (pay order), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), National electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), bank overdraft, cash credit and e-banking
- Insurance-: Principles, Types –life, health, fire and marine insurance –concept
- Postal Service-Mail, Registered Post, Parcel, Speed Post, Courier-meaning.
- Telecom Services-Cellular Mobile services, Radio Paging services, Fixed line services, Castle services, VSAT services, DTH services—meaning.
Unit 5: Emerging Modes of Business (12 Periods)
- E-business-scope and benefits, resources required for successful e-business implementation, online transaction, payment mechanism, security and safety of business transactions
- Outsourcing-Concept: Business process Outsourcing (BPO) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)-Concept, need and scope
- Smart cards and ATM's meaning and utility
Unit 6: Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics (16 Periods)
- Concept of Social Responsibility
- Case of Social Responsibility
- Responsibility towards owners, investors, consumers, employees, government and community.
- Environment protection and business-Meaning and Role
- Business Ethics Concept and Elements
Part B: Finance and Trade (120 Periods)
Unit 7: Sources of Business Finance (30 Periods)
- Concept of Business Finance
- Owners funds- equity shares, preferences, share, Global Depository receipt (GDR), American Depository Receipt (ADR), International Depository Receipt (IDR) and retained earnings.
- Equity shares, preference shares, retained earnings- meaning, merits and limitations. Global
- Depository Receipts (GDR), American Depository Receipts (ADR), International Depository Receipts (IDR) - Meaning.
- Borrowed funds: debentures and bonds, loan from financial institution, loans from commercial banks, public deposits, trade credit, Inter Corporate Deposits (ICD).
Unit 8: Small Business (16 Periods)
- Small scale enterprise as defined by MSMED Act 2006 (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act)
- Role of small business in India with special reference to rural areas
- Government schemes and agencies for small scale industries (National Small Industries Corporation) and District Industrial Centre (DIC) with special reference to rural, backward and hilly areas
Unit 9: Internal Trade (30 Periods)
- Internal trade - meaning and types Service Rendered by a wholesaler and a retailer
- Types of retail-trade-Itinerant and small scale fixed Shops
- Large scale retailers-Departmental stores, chain stores, mail order business.
- Concept of automatic vending machine.
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry: Basic Functions
- Main documents used in internal trade: Performa invoice, invoice, debit note, credit note. Lorry receipt (LR) and Railways Receipt (RR).
- Terms of Trade: Cash on Delivery (COD), Free on Board (FOB), Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF), Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE).
Unit 10: International Trade (14 Periods)
- international trade - concept
- International trade: Advantages and disadvantages of international trade
- Export trade- Meaning, objective and procedure of Export Trade
- Import Trade- Meaning, objective and procedure; Meaning and functions of import trade; purpose and procedure.
- Documents involved in International Trade; documents involved in export trade, indent, letter of credit, shipping order, shipping bills, mate's receipt(DA/DP), specimen, importance
- World Trade Organization (WTO) meaning and Objectives
Download Solved Sample papers for class 11
To download sample paper for Class 11 Business studies, Chemistry, Biology, Business studies, Political Science, Business studies, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.