Few rules to keep homework help section safe, clean and informative.
- Don't post personal information, mobile numbers and other details.
- Don't use this platform for chatting, social networking and making friends. This platform is meant only for asking subject specific and study related questions.
- Be nice and polite and avoid rude and abusive language. Avoid inappropriate language and attention, vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive. Avoid harassment and bullying.
- Ask specific question which are clear and concise.
Remember the goal of this website is to share knowledge and learn from each other. Ask questions and help others by answering questions.
Posted by Suman Chauhan86 8 months ago
- 0 answers
Posted by Vishwas Thakur 2 years, 4 months ago
- 5 answers
A noun is a part of speech that names a person, place, thing, idea, action or quality. All nouns can be classified into two groups of nouns: common or proper.
Proper nouns refer to the individual name of a person, place or thing. Examples might include Barcelona, Leonardo da Vinci, or Toyota Corolla.
Common nouns are more generalized by comparison, and they can be further divided into abstract, collective, compound, countable concrete, uncountable concrete and verbal.
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors