Posted by Biraj Rajwar 3 days, 2 hours ago
Posted by Ujjwal Sharma Sharma 2 weeks, 3 days ago
The question you are asking is not clear or incomplete.
You can add more details like chapter name or book name.
Ask specific question which are clear and concise.
Ask properly stated queries for the answer.
Posted by Vijay Kumar 1 month ago
Posted by Arman Benya 4 weeks, 1 day ago
1.Lencho a Farmer: Lencho was a farmer. His house was the only one in the entire valley. It was on the top of a hill. His fields needed a good harvest. He was looking towards the sky hoping for rain. During the meal, big drops of rain began to fall. He went out to feel the rain on his body.
2. Raindrops Like Coins: Lencho was satisfied. The drops of rain were like coins. The big drops were ten cent pieces and the little ones were worth five each. Suddenly, a strong wind began to blow. Lencho was worried.
3. Raining of Huge Hailstones: Along with the rain came very large hailstones. They truly did resemble silver coins. The house, the fields and the hill-side were covered with the white hails. Not a leaf remained on the trees. The corn was totally destroyed. So were the flowers. Lencho was sorrowful. They would have no corn that year.
4. Single Hope — Help from God: Lencho thought that there was only one hope. It was the help from God. The following Sunday, he wrote a letter to God. He wrote that if he did not help, his whole family would die. He needed a hundred pesos in order to sow his field again and to live until the new crop came. He wrote ‘To God’ on the envelope, placed a stamp on it and dropped it into the mailbox.
5. Strange Address: One of the postmen who read the address laughed heartily and took it to the postmaster. The postmaster was quite a friendly and pleasant man. He too broke out laughing. But soon he became serious. He realised that the sender of the letter had great faith in God. He didn’t want to shake the writer’s faith in God. He decided to answer the letter.
6. Help from the Postmaster: The generous postmaster collected money from his employees. He himself gave a part of his salary. He put seventy pesos, all the money he could collect, in an envelope and sent it to Lencho by mail.
7. Lencho’s Anger Against Post Office Employees: Lencho had a firm and unshaken faith in God. He did expect help from God. When he received the money, he was not surprised. But his happiness was just for some moments. When he counted the money, he became very angry. He believed that God could never deceive him. Immediately, he wrote a second letter to God and posted it. The postmaster opened the letter eagerly. Lencho wrote that he received seventy pesos that had been sent by God. He requested God to send him the rest of the money. He asked God not to send the money through the mail. The post-office employees were ‘a bunch of crooks’.
Posted by Ishant Raj 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Ishant Raj 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Khumdiba Anar 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Ballot paper.
* It is a process of manual voting.
* There are higher chances of cheating.
* It is harder to count.
* More mistakes occur.
* It is a process of electronic voting.
* There are lower chances of cheating.
* It is easier to count since it is done electronically.
* Chances of mistakes are less.
Posted by Deep Sandhu 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Samriddhi Pandey 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Anjali Anjali 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Nkosingiphile Winterose 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Posted by Kelvin Nytng 1 month, 2 weeks ago
After he had bought the fish, Gopal reached the palace and told the guards that he wanted to see the king. When the guards did not let him in, he began to dance and sing loudly. When the king heard this, and also the comments of the people watching the man sing and dance, he asked for the man to be brought before him.
Posted by Dakhs Kumar 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The Space Pen was invented by Paul Fisher, head of Fisher Pen Company. Unlike a typical pen, the Fisher Space Pen uses compressed nitrogen to force ink out of the nozzle, instead of using gravity to make it flow. This made it the ideal device for writing in space, while upside down, or submerged underwater.
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection