Posted by Kartik Mishra 1 month, 1 week ago
- 2 answers
Photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy into chemical energy that, through cellular respiration, can later be released to fuel the organism's activities.
Posted by Naeem Khan 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 1 answers
इन पंक्तियों में कवि ने सुख-दुःख को लोगों का साथी बताया है चूँकि इनका क्रम जीवन में हमेशा चलता रहता है। हमें दुःख में घबराना नहीं चाहिए वहीं सुख में ज्यादा उत्साहित भी नहीं होना चाहिए और अपनी मंजिल को ओर सदा कदम बढ़ाते रहना चाहिए।
Posted by Vishal Kumar 3 months ago
- 2 answers
Few rules to keep homework help section safe, clean and informative.
- Don't post personal information, mobile numbers and other details.
- Don't use this platform for chatting, social networking and making friends. This platform is meant only for asking subject specific and study related questions.
- Be nice and polite and avoid rude and abusive language. Avoid inappropriate language and attention, vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive. Avoid harassment and bullying.
- Ask specific question which are clear and concise.
Remember the goal of this website is to share knowledge and learn from each other. Ask questions and help others by answering questions.
Posted by Vishal Kumar 4 months ago
- 0 answers
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors