CBSE - Class 11 - Accountancy - CBSE Last Year Papers
CBSE Last Year Papers for Class 11 Accountancy
CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 11 Accountancy
CBSE Accountancy questions papers
CBSE last year papers for class 11 Accountancy and Last Year Question Paper & Solutions of 10+1 Accountancy are made available by CBSE every year just after the annual exams are over. CBSE marking scheme and blue print is provided along with the previous year question paper. This helps students find answer the most frequently asked question, How to prepare for CBSE annual exams. CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 11 Accountancy .The best way to prepare for annual exams is to understand the questions pattern and practice them as given in previous year question papers.
- solved question papers for class 11
- cbse annual question papers for class 11 with answers 2018
- cbse solved question papers for class 11 free download
- CBSE Question Paper for Class 11 – Accountancy– 2018, 2017, 2016
- last 5 years question papers of cbse 11th Accountancy
- cbse previous year question papers class 11 solved
- ncert question papers
- cbse old question papers class 11 Accountancy
- cbse previous year question papers class 11 Accountancy solved pdf
Annual question papers of class 11 Accountancy
CBSE class 11 Annual Question Paper for Accountancy for the year 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 with solutions in PDF format for free download. CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 11 Accountancy.The previous year question papers last 10 year for all – NCERT books and based on CBSE latest syllabus must be downloaded and practiced by students. These old 5 to 10 year annual question papers are the best source to understand question paper pattern and chapter wise weightage in class 11th Accountancy question paper. CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 11 Accountancy
Chapter-wise and unit-wise Marks distribution for class 11 Accountancy annual exam
|Part A: Financial Accounting-1|
|Unit-1: Theoretical Framework||25||15|
|Unit-2: Accounting Process||95||35|
|Part B: Financial Accounting-II|
|Unit-3: Financial Statements of Sole Proprietorship from Complete and Incomplete Records||40||15|
|Unit-4: Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations||30||15|
|Unit-5: Computers in Accounting||20||10|
|Part C: Project Work||30||10|
CBSE 10 Year Papers class 11 Accountancy
Old question papers of last 10 years for class 11 Accountancy download as PDF from myCBSEguide, the best app for CBSE students. CBSE class 11 annual papers of last 5 years solved for Accountancy 10+2 annual exams download free. CBSE annual question papers for class 11th Accountancy with answers 2018 and 2019 are conducted by central annual of secondary education, New Delhi in the month of March and April. CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 11 Accountancy. Plus Two CBSE Accountancy Question Papers of CBSE annual exams with latest marking scheme and revised blue print is something each and every child should go through and practice regularly for better results in annual exams.
CBSE previous year question papers class 11 solved
CBSE board exam question papers class 11 with answers and complete solution for the year 2005 to 2018 are available for free download.
|Year||Question Paper||Download as PDF|
|2005||Accountancy Question Paper||Download|
|2006||Accountancy Board Paper||Download|
|2007||CBSE Accountancy Paper||Download|
|2008||11 Accountancy Paper||Download|
|2009||Accountancy class 11 question||Download|
|2010||Accountancy Paper 2010||Download|
|2011||Question Paper for Accountancy||Download|
|2012||2012 Accountancy Question Paper||Download|
|2013||CBSE Accountancy 2013 Paper||Download|
|2014||Question paper 2014 of Accountancy||Download|
|2015||+2 Accountancy board Paper||Download|
|2016||10+2 Accountancy Question Paper||Download|
|2017||Accountancy solved question paper||Download|
|2018||Board exam paper 2018||Download|
|2019||Accountancy question paper 2019||Download|
|2020||Question paper Accountancy||Download|
Class 11 Accountancy Question Papers and syllabus
CBSE class 11 Accountancy have following chapters. Questions are asked from these chapters. CBSE schools are advised to follow NCERT text books. Here is the list of chapters in class 11th Accountancy.
Class 11 Accountancy List of Chapters NCERT Book
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2 – Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3 – Recording of Transactions-I
- Chapter 4 – Recording of Transactions-II
- Chapter 5 – Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6 – Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7 – Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Chapter 8 – Bill of Exchange
- Chapter 9 – Financial Statements – I
- Chapter 10 – Financial Statements – II
- Chapter 11 – Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Chapter 12 – Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Chapter 13 – Computerized Accounting System
- Chapter 14 – Structuring Database for Accounting
- Chapter 15 – Accounting System Using Database Management System
CBSE Accountancy Question Paper General Instructions
Time: 3 Hrs. M.M. 90
(i) All the questions are compulsory.
(ii) Question no. 1 to 4 and 16 to 17 are very short answer type question carrying 1 mark each.
(iii) Question no. 5 to 8 and 18 to 19 are short answer type question carrying 3 marks each.
(iv) Question no. 9 to 12 and 20 are also short answer type question carrying 4 marks each.
(v) Question no. 13 to 15 and 21 to 22 are long answer type question carrying 6 marks each.
(vi) Question no. 23 and are very long answer type question carrying 8 marks each.
(iii) All parts of the question must be attempted at one place.
(iv) Show working notes wherever necessary.
CBSE Question Papers for Class 11
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Physics
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Chemistry
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Mathematics
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Biology
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Accountancy
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Business Studies
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Economics
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 History
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Political Science
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Physical Education
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Computer Science
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 English Core
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Hindi Elective
- CBSE Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects
To download previous year question papers for class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors