NCERT Exemplar Solutions for class 10 Science Acids, Bases and Salts
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for class 10 Science Acids, Bases and SaltsNCERT 10th class Science exemplar book solutions for chapter 02 Acids, Bases and Salts are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert exemplar problem book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT exemplar problem books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 10 Science chapter wise NCERT exemplar solution for Science has all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Unlock the exclusive content designed for the toppers
NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions (PDF Download) Free
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions for Class 10 Science PDF
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10 Science - CBSE
- NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions Science class 11th
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT BOOK Class 10 Science Exemplar PDF Download
- NCERT Exemplar Problems class 10 Science
NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter-wise Exemplar Solutions
- Chapter 1 - Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 - Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3 - Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 - Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 - Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 - Life Processes
- Chapter 7 - Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 - How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 - Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 - Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 - Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 - Electricity
- Chapter 13 - Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 - Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 - Our Environment
- Chapter 16 - Management of Natural Resources
CBSE class 10th Science have two books. Each book has chapters and topics.
- NCERT Science Book Class 10
- NCERT Exemplar Problem book for class 10 Science
Here is the list of topics covered under each chapter of class 10 Science NCERT text book.
NCERT Exemplar Problem book and Solutions for Class 10th Science
NCERT exemplar problem book and Solutions Class 10 Science PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 10 Science includes text book solutions. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Science have total 16 chapters. Class 10 Science ncert exemplar problem and Solutions in pdf for free Download are given in this website. Ncert Science class 10 exemplar solutions PDF and Science ncert class 10 PDF exemplar problems and solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
CHAPTER TWO Acids, Bases and Salts
You have learnt in your previous classes that the sour and bitter tastes of food are due to acids and bases, respectively, present in them. If someone in the family is suffering from a problem of acidity after overeating, which of the following would you suggest as a remedy– lemon juice, vinegar or baking soda solution?
- Which property did you think of while choosing the remedy? Surely you must have used your knowledge about the ability of acids and bases to nullify each other’s effect.
- Recall how we tested sour and bitter substances without tasting them.
You already know that acids are sour in taste and change the colour of blue litmus to red, whereas, bases are bitter and change the colour of the red litmus to blue. Litmus is a natural indicator, turmeric is another such indicator. Have you noticed that a stain of curry on a white cloth becomes reddish-brown when soap, which is basic in nature, is scrubbed on it? It turns yellow again when the cloth is washed with plenty of water. You can also use synthetic indicators such as methyl orange and phenolphthalein to test for acids and bases.
NCERT Exemplar Problems & Solutions
- Class 12 Physics NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 12 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 12 Biology NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 11 Physics NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 11 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 11 Biology NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 10 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 10 Science NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 09 Science NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 09 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 08 Science NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 07 Science NCERT Exemplar Solutions
- Class 06 Science NCERT Exemplar Solutions
NCERT exemplar text books are available in NCERT official website for free download. To download sample paper for class 10 Science, Social Science, Mathematics, English Communicative, English Language and Literature, Hindi Course-A, Hindi Course-B, Sanskrit, Foundation of IT, French, Painting, Home Science, Music; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.