CBSE class 9 Science Sample Papers for March 2019 as per new board exam pattern. It is a PDF file for download. You will get download link immediately after online payment.
This product is PDF file for Download only.
Package Type : PDF File (This ebook contains total 145 pages)
Product Type : Download Link. Users will get a download link immediately after successful online payment. We do not provide printed copy by post for this product.
Product Description: CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 Science based on syllabus issued by CBSE for the current session.
This eBook includes : 10 fully solved sample question papers.
Chapters included in class 9 Science annual exam are:
1 Matter in our Surrounding
2 Is matter around us pure
3 Atoms and Molecules
4 Structure of Atom
5 The Fundamental unit of life
7 Diversity in Living Organism
9 Forces and Laws of Motion
11 Work and Energy
13 Why do fall ill
14 Natural Resources
15 Improvement in Food Resources
- The question paper has two sections. You are to attempt both the sections.
- All questions are compulsory.
- All questions of Section-A and B are to be attempted separately.
- There is an internal choice in 2 questions of three marks each and 1 question of five marks.
- Question numbers 1 and 2 in Section-A are one mark question. They are to be answered in one word or in one sentence.
- Question numbers 3 to 5 in Section- A are two marks questions. These are to be answered in 30 words each.
- Question numbers 6 to 15 in Section-A are three marks questions. These are to be answered in about 50 words each.
- Question numbers 16 to 21 in Section-A are 5 marks questions. These are to be answered in 70 words each.
- Question numbers 22 to 27 in Section- B are based on practical skills. Each question is a two marks question. These are to be answered in brief.
- Science - Textbook for class IX - NCERT Publication
- Assessment of Practical Skills in Science - Class IX - CBSE Publication
- Laboratory Manual - Science - Class IX, NCERT Publication
- Exemplar Problems - NCERT Publication