Posted by Harshit Sharma 2 months, 1 week ago
- 0 answers
Few rules to keep homework help section safe, clean and informative.
- Don't post personal information, mobile numbers and other details.
- Don't use this platform for chatting, social networking and making friends. This platform is meant only for asking subject specific and study related questions.
- Be nice and polite and avoid rude and abusive language. Avoid inappropriate language and attention, vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive. Avoid harassment and bullying.
- Ask specific question which are clear and concise.
Remember the goal of this website is to share knowledge and learn from each other. Ask questions and help others by answering questions.
Posted by Gurvinder Singh Gurvinder Singh 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- 0 answers
Posted by Shivani Meena 11 months, 1 week ago
- 3 answers
A shehnai is different from a pungi as the former has a better tone quality than the latter. It is a pipe with a natural hollow stem with seven holes on the body of the pipe which is much longer and broader than the pungi. The shehnai was thus an advancement of the existing musical instrument of pungi.
Posted by Harshita Harshita 1 year, 1 month ago
- 1 answers
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors