How can the elephant hear from …
Posted by Keshav Sharma 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- 2 answers
African elephants exchange information by emitting low-frequency sounds that travel dozens of miles under the ground on the savanna. The sound waves come from the animals' huge vocal cords, and distant elephants “hear” the signals with their highly sensitive feet.
Few rules to keep homework help section safe, clean and informative.
- Don't post personal information, mobile numbers and other details.
- Don't use this platform for chatting, social networking and making friends. This platform is meant only for asking subject specific and study related questions.
- Be nice and polite and avoid rude and abusive language. Avoid inappropriate language and attention, vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive. Avoid harassment and bullying.
- Ask specific question which are clear and concise.
Remember the goal of this website is to share knowledge and learn from each other. Ask questions and help others by answering questions.
Posted by Zainab Parveen 1 month, 1 week ago
- 0 answers
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors