Solve the riddles:
1) What appears once in a minute,twice in a moment,but never in thousand year ?
2) Imagine you are in a room filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out ?
3) In a single - storey house,everything was orange - an orange person,an orange cat,an orange fish,an orange chair,an orange computer,an orange table,an orange shower,an orange telephone,an orange computer. What colour were the stairs ?
4) There are eight apples,and you take away two apples. How many apples will you have ?
5) If you keep one candy in a magic box,it turns into two candies in one minute. In another one minute,two candies double to four candies. If the magic box is full of candy in fifteen minutes,how much candy did it have at the end of fourteen minutes ?
Posted by Yuvraj Gupta 2 months, 1 week ago