Objective of adapted physical education?
Posted by Shahabaz Mansoori 5 years ago
- 1 answers
School-based Adapted Physical Education is structured to teach students to:
- Participate regularly in developmentally age-appropriate movement and motor skills.
- Develop a healthy level of flexibility, balance, muscular strength and endurance, body composition, and cardio-respiratory endurance.
- Develop competency in movement and motor skills.
- Learn game rules and strategies and demonstrate their use in game settings.
- Demonstrate appropriate social skills in a physical activity setting.
- Understand the benefits of regular physical activity.
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors