Posted by India Technology 1 month, 3 weeks ago
1. Latitude - Temperature decreases as we move towards the poles.
2. Altitude - As we go up, temperature decreases.
3. Pressure - Pressure depends on altitude and latitude and can affect temperature and rainfall.
4. Distance from the sea - If a place is nearer to the sea, temperature is moderate and if we move away, temperature is temperate.
5.Ocean currents - Affect coastal areas.
6. Relief - If present on the windward side, more rainfall and if present on the leeward side, then less rainfall..
Posted by Khushi @ 5 days ago
Subscribe complete study pack and get unlimited access to selected subjects. Effective cost is only ₹ 12.5/- per subject per month. Based on the latest CBSE & NCERT syllabus.
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection