Posted by Abhishek Tariyal 1 month, 3 weeks ago
(1) COORDINATION REFERS TO : Synchronization of various activities and efforts of
• all individuals,
in common direction to achieve the goals of the organization.
(2) LACK OF COORDINATION RESULTS IN :
• duplication of efforts,
• delay in work and chaos.
(3) COORDINATION ENSURES THAT :
• right person is assigned right job,
• right job is performed at the right time,
• right product/service is delivered to the customer at the right time.
Posted by Unnati Shah 2 years, 2 months ago
Posted by Aparna Aparna 2 years, 1 month ago
Posted by Sanjeev Munjal 3 months, 1 week ago
Subscribe complete study pack and get unlimited access to selected subjects. Effective cost is only ₹ 12.5/- per subject per month. Based on the latest CBSE & NCERT syllabus.
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection