The moon subtends an angle of 57' mins at the base line equal to the radius of the earth.What is the distance of the moon frm the earth.(radius of the earth = 6.4 x 10-6 )
pls answer fast
Posted by Manav Dhora 1 year, 5 months ago
- 1 answers
Posted by Devanshu Augusty 2 months, 1 week ago
- 2 answers
Download myCBSEguide App
- Install myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, Test Papers, Revision Notes, Previous year question papers, NCERT solutions and MCQ tests
- Refer myCBSEguide App to your friends and Earn upto Rs.500/-.
Create Question Papers
- We have 3,00,000+ questions to choose from.
- You can print these questions papers with your own Name and Logo.
This product is best fit for schools, coaching institutes, tutors, teachers and parents who wish to create most relevant question papers as per CBSE syllabus for their students to practice and excel in exams. Creating question papers online with your own name and logo takes less than 2 minutes. Just follow few steps, customise header and footer and download the question paper in PDF format.
Download eBooks as PDF
- Select eBook
- Pay online
- Download as PDF
Download CBSE sample papers, test papers and worksheets as PDF. Buy chapter wise online MCQ tests for day to day practice.
Work from Home
- Work from home with us
- Create questions or review them from home
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection