Posted by Mansuri Huzaif 4 days, 2 hours ago
1. Both plant cell and animal cell is Eukaryotic (with true nucleus or genetic material surrounded by a membrane).
2. Both plant cell and animal cell possess cell membrane or plasma membrane which regulates the movement of substances between the cell and the surroundings. (In animal cells, cell membrane is the outermost boundary where as in plant cell, cell membrane is present just inner to cell wall)
3. Both plant cell and animal cell possess a well defined nucleus and cytoplasm, where genetic material DNA is surrounded by a nuclear membrane.
4. Most of the organelles like nucleus, mitochondrion, Golgi apparatus, endoplasmic reticulum etc are present in both plant cell and animal cell.
5. In both plants and animals cells, DNA is double stranded and complexed with histone proteins and proteins are synthesized by ribosomes in the cytoplasm.
This product is best fit for schools, coaching institutes, tutors, teachers and parents who wish to create most relevant question papers as per CBSE syllabus for their students to practice and excel in exams. Creating question papers online with your own name and logo takes less than 2 minutes. Just follow few steps, customise header and footer and download the question paper in PDF format.
Download CBSE sample papers, test papers and worksheets as PDF. Buy chapter wise online MCQ tests for day to day practice.
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection