Posted by Mansuri Huzaif 2 months, 1 week ago
1. Both plant cell and animal cell is Eukaryotic (with true nucleus or genetic material surrounded by a membrane).
2. Both plant cell and animal cell possess cell membrane or plasma membrane which regulates the movement of substances between the cell and the surroundings. (In animal cells, cell membrane is the outermost boundary where as in plant cell, cell membrane is present just inner to cell wall)
3. Both plant cell and animal cell possess a well defined nucleus and cytoplasm, where genetic material DNA is surrounded by a nuclear membrane.
4. Most of the organelles like nucleus, mitochondrion, Golgi apparatus, endoplasmic reticulum etc are present in both plant cell and animal cell.
5. In both plants and animals cells, DNA is double stranded and complexed with histone proteins and proteins are synthesized by ribosomes in the cytoplasm.
Subscribe complete study pack and get unlimited access to selected subjects. Effective cost is only ₹ 12.5/- per subject per month. Based on the latest CBSE & NCERT syllabus.
Install myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, Test Papers, Revision Notes, Previous year question papers, NCERT solutions and MCQ tests
Create papers in minutes
Print with your name & Logo
Download as PDF
3 Lakhs+ Questions
Based on CBSE Blueprint
Best fit for Schools & Tutors
No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection