Objectives of adaptive physical education
Posted by Swapnil Soni 2 years, 10 months ago
- 1 answers
Adapted Physical education (APE) is a program which deals with the art and science of developing, implementing, and carefully monitoring an instructional physical education program for learners with disabilities.
The Adaptive physical education program usually refers to programs that school-based, especially for students of the 3-21 years age-group.
The primary aims and objectives of the APE program are –
1. To let the child participate regularly in movements that is age-appropriate to help develop the motor-skills.
2. To develop a healthy level of balance, flexibility, muscular strength, body composition, and cardio-respiratory endurance.
3. To learn new games and their rules and to demonstrate it correctly in the game settings.
4. To learn and demonstrate appropriate social skills during physical activities.
5. To develop motor skills and to learn the benefits of regular physical activity.
Posted by Parth Dadhich 5 days, 8 hours ago
- 0 answers
Posted by Jivansh Midha 1 week, 2 days ago
- 0 answers
Question Paper Creator
- Create papers in minutes
- Print with your name & Logo
- Download as PDF
- 5 Lakhs+ Questions
- Solutions Included
- Based on CBSE Syllabus
- Best fit for Schools & Tutors