Dfine 10% law

Dfine 10% law
  • 1 answers

Prani Garg 5 days, 7 hours ago

↪It was put forth by lindeman In 1942 it is also termed as second law of thermodynamics law of Entropy . ↪This law states that during transfer of energy from one trophic Level to the next level only about 10% energy is available to the higher trophic level and the remaining 90% is lost to respiration and heat .

Related Questions:

Why carbon does not
  • 2 answers
making of soap
  • 0 answers
Why Iodine are metal
  • 1 answers
What is a sedimentation
  • 1 answers
How many gametes in pollen grain
  • 2 answers

CBSE Study App

  • Install myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, Test Papers, Revision Notes, Previous year question papers, NCERT solutions and MCQ tests
  • Refer myCBSEguide App to your friends and Earn upto Rs.500/-.

myCBSEguide App

Create Question Papers

  • We have 3,00,000+ questions to choose from.
  • You can print these questions papers with your own Name and Logo.

This product is best fit for schools, coaching institutes, tutors, teachers and parents who wish to create most relevant question papers as per CBSE syllabus for their students to practice and excel in exams. Creating question papers online with your own name and logo takes less than 2 minutes. Just follow few steps, customise header and footer and download the question paper in PDF format. 

Download eBooks as PDF

  • Select eBook
  • Pay online
  • Download as PDF

Download CBSE sample papers, test papers and worksheets as PDF. Buy chapter wise online MCQ tests for day to day practice.

Work from Home

  • Work from home with us
  • Create questions or review them from home

No software required, no contract to sign. Simply apply as teacher, take eligibility test and start working with us. Required desktop or laptop with internet connection