CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
UK Board Class 12 English Syllabus in PDF format for free download. English syllabus for Class 12 UK Board is now available in the myCBSEguide app. The curriculum for Uttarakhand Board exams is designed by UBSE, Uttarakhand as per NCERT textbooks for the session download myCBSEguide app.
UK Board Class 12 English Syllabus Download as PDF
UK Board Syllabus Class 12
- Business Studies Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Physics Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Chemistry Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Mathematics Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- History Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Political Science Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Hindi Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Economics Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Sociology Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Geography Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Psychology Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Accountancy Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
- Biology Class 12 UK Board Syllabus
UK Board Class 12 English Chapter list
Book 1 – Flamingo
- The last lesson
- Lost Spring
- Deep Water
- Going Places
Book 2 – Vistas
- The Tiger King
- The Enemy
- Should Wizard Hit Mommy
- On the Face of it
- Evan Tires O’ Level
- Memories of the Childhood
UK Board Class 12 English Syllabus
UBSE Class 12 English PDF (Download) Free from the myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website.we have 3 sections for English. Reading Section The total length of the two passages will be between 950-1200 words The passages will include two of the following:
(a) Factual Passages e.g. instructions, descriptions, reports.
(b) Discursive passage involving opinion e.g. argumentative, persuasive or interpretative text.
(c) Literary passage e.g. extract from fiction, drama, poetry, essay or biography
A passage of about 600-700 words carrying 12 marks and another passage of about 350-500 words carrying 08 marks.
1. A passage to test reading comprehension. The passage can be literary, factual or discursive. The length of the passage should be between 600-700 words. 12
2. A shorter passage of 350-500 words for note-making and abstraction.
For study material on UK Board class 12 English Syllabus download myCBSEguide app.UK Board class 12 English Syllabus is also available on the myCBSEguide website.UK Board class 12 English Syllabus for the session 2018-19 is available here in PDF format. Fthe or latest UK Board class 12 English Syllabus, please visit UBSE official website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now