CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
Schools are closed and coaching classes are not operating due to the COVID pandemic. The students are now looking for online resources to study at home. There are a number of websites and mobile apps available over the internet. It’s really very difficult for students to choose the best. This post will guide students to go for a trusted solution.
There are basically some set processes in learning. We know, teaching ≠ learning. When something is being taught, the learning may be different for each student. The offline classes may minimize the gap in teaching and learning up to some extent but it’s very difficult to manage the same while you are doing it online.
Most of the online learning solution providers focus on learning through videos like Byju’s. Some of them have addon services such as doubt clearing like Toppr and some have live tutoring like Vedantu. But if you dig a bit deeper, you will find that these are out of reach in terms of pricing. These are some solutions that a common man can not afford.
On the other hand, you may find the best free alternatives too. There are a number of education channels on YouTube providing very good content and learning videos at no cost. Even if you have a doubt, you can access these videos and understand them.
Can We Rely on Them?
As discussed, all these companies have their own learning apps but these have some limitations. Let’s sum up some issues with these learning apps:
- Too costly. They charge Rs.25,000 to Rs.100,000 from the students.
- Focus on teaching. Their main focus is not teaching but the assessment part is missing in most of the cases.
- Out of context knowledge. Sometimes, they are teaching something which is not meant for that particular grade.
- No written practice. We know, written practice is an essential part of the learning process. It is 100% missing in these learning apps.
- Exam Pattern not followed. Every board has a specific examination pattern and marking scheme. They give you knowledge but they never tell you how to put this knowledge on paper while answering a question. How to write and How much to write is as important as What to write.
The Best App for CBSE and NCERT Syllabus
We at myCBSEguide provides the Best Mobile App for CBSE and NCERT Syllabus. It is very cost-effective. About 80% data is available for free and the premium membership can be purchased for only Rs.499/- per year. Means, around Rs.40/- per month. What we offer is:
- The best hand-picked videos from YouTube. So, don’t pay anything for videos.
- Homework Help community for students at no cost.
- CBSE syllabus, Previous Year Papers, NCERT Solutions, Notes and other study material for FREE.
- Online tests, chapter-wise questions, test series and so many other features for students to excel in exams.
So, are you still searching for a better solution? Rest assured, you will not get it anywhere else. Download myCBSEguide and take your exam preparation to next level now.